Part 75

Hi everyone.
Merry Christmas!
I hope you've all had or are having a wonderful time with your families and friends. Here's a little Christmas update for you all!
Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

I've been up since 5:30 with Charlotte, she's gotten a bit of a cold. But I've settled her to sleep again and I'm prepping dinner for later whilst I get the chance. I hear footsteps in the hallway that soon enough make their way to the kitchen to me.

"Morning baby.. you're up early?" Jamie yawns, frowning a bit as he wraps his arm around me. "Charlotte isn't well.. she had me up early" I pout, leaning to kiss him. "Merry Christmas" I grin kissing him again as he grins back.

"Merry Christmas baby.." he rubs my back before making himself a coffee, he asks me but I say no. "I'll get Dulcie up, she can see that Santa came" he smiles and I nod. "She's going to be so excited.." I giggle and then pout as Charlotte begins to whine.

"I'll get her, you go get Dulcie up" he smiles, kissing me once more before going to Charlotte. I head to Dulcie's room where she's sleeping soundly. Kneeling at the side of her bed, I gently stroke her hair from her face.

"Dulcie.. it's time to wake up" I say softly and she groans in her sleep, reminding me of her dad; causing me to giggle. "Come on, we need to see if Santa has been or not" I watch her as her eyes open. She turns her head to me and gives me a sleepy smile.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I chuckle and she giggles sleepily, lifting her arms for me to pick her up. I lift her into my arms and kiss her cheek as she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

I head downstairs and she gasps when we get to the lounge. I put her down and she runs to the Christmas tree, grinning from ear to ear at all the presents under it for her. "Santa came!! He came" she bounces on the spot and I giggle as Jamie puts his arm around me. "Looks like you was a very good girl this year" I grin.

He kisses my head before going to her, kissing her head and sitting down on the sofa, bouncing Charlotte on his knee gently as she holds his fingers with both her hands. "Come on then, let's open them!" I grin, taking a seat beside Jamie, my hand on his thigh as Dulcie begins to open her presents.

----

It's just after dinner now, Dulcie loved every single one of her presents, Jamie's just set up her new bike but it's snowing outside so she's sad she can't play on it, instead she's playing with the huge wooden dolls house we got her, she pretends to make the dollies talk quietly together as she makes up stories.

I've just fed Charlotte and she's now curled up against my chest. Jamie has his arm around my shoulders, holding me close as we watch Christmas films on TV. "So much has changed from this time last year" he whispers Kissing the side of my face. "It has.. last year, this little one wasn't even here.. she was your Christmas present" I grin, stroking my finger down Charlotte's nose as she smiles sleepily at me.

"Still the best Christmas present I've ever had" he kisses her head as her eyes slowly close against my chest. "To think, we would've been having another one already this year.." I say sadly and he tightens his hold on me. "But next year, you'll be my wife" he says and I think it's to change the subject and lighten the mood.

"And you'll be my husband" I grin, leaning to kiss him softly, my hand on his cheek. "I love you" he smiles at me, kissing my nose once more as Dulcie calls him over. "I love you too" I smile as he goes to Dulcie.

"Hey, let's set this up for Char..?" He grins as he opens the box for her Minnie Mouse baby walker we wrapped up for Charlotte to open. I grin and nod, moving to sit on the floor and help him set it up whilst holding Charlotte against my chest, who's now awake.