Part 1

*Dakota's POV.*

it's been weeks since I last saw him, we would text every day and even sometimes call each other.. but now we'll be back spending all our time together finishing of filming for Fifty Shades Darker and Freed, tho we only have a few days to finish up.

Jamie has the kind of smile that makes your knee's go weak.. and I was so excited to see him again, especially as he is single now; maybe we could have more fun this time round!

I hear a knock at my dressing room door. I pull my cardigan closer to myself and tell them to come in. It's Jamie. Dressed in a suit. I feel the breath catch in my throat as he smiles widely at me.

"Hey!" He reaches in to hug me "how have you been?" The hug lasts longer than I expected, but I'm not complaining.

I grin and hug him back "I'm good! How 'bout you?"
"Not so bad, better now I've seen you" he smiles cheekily making my knees weak.

"How's your break been? Been up to much?" I ask as he sits next to me on the couch in my trailer.

"Getting divorced.. moving house, the Normal stuff that comes with all that.. how was your Christmas?" he shrugs and asks me as he glances my way.

I haven't a clue what to say back to him, I give him a sad smile instead; whilst reaching over and resting my hand over his knee.

"Oh, it was okay thank you, chilling with Zep, seeing my family; not a lot really" I smile a bit; looking up at him.

"Did Dulcie have a lovely Christmas?" I ask him about his 4 year old daughter to which he goes into a full story about how she is, making me smile.

"You know, everything with your divorce.. it'll get easier.. you have so much support behind you.. it would've been for the better Jamie.. for you both and for Dulcie too.." I break the silence between us after a couple of minutes of sharing looks at each other. "Ay I think you're right; I feel like a new me now.. I was never able to be my real-self with her"

" you'll always have me" I shrug a little as I smile at him; he just nods and rests his hand over mine on his knee: giving me butterflies.

"Are you two ready?! Let's go!" Jamie's manager calls as he pokes his head round my trailer door. "Coming" he says, lifting my hand to his mouth to give it a gentle kiss, before getting up leaving me to watch his perfect figure wander out my room.

We don't really manage to film much from start until lunch, because we just mess around too much. The team get annoyed with us both but that just makes up do it more. We're currently sat on the boat in the middle of the water, waiting for the directors to tell us what's next.

"Soooo, what're you up to tonight?" He asks me as we sit on the wedge of the boat. "Probably nothing again.. you" I pout dangling my hand in the water. "Probably the same" he chuckles, splashing me with the water, causing me to gasp.

"Jamie!! You idiot!" I giggle a bit, trying to look pissed off with him but failing miserably. I fill my hands with water and throw it over him, watching his face drop when he realises how cold it is.

"Okay, that's freezing, no way I'm getting In there" he laughs. "But you're gonna have to!" I smirk pushing him, watching as he tumbles over the edge, he manages to wrap his arm around my waist before he goes down so I end up going in with him.

As we come up to the surface we're both in fits of laughter, wiping our eyes as we swim back to the boat. "I can't believe you just did that!" I splash him with my hand then climb up the ladder onto the deck. He laughs and follows me, and I pass him a towel.

We get a few disappointed looks from the camera men and directors but we just laugh at it more. "Look, now you made them mad!" I shake my finger sat him, giggling. He mimics me and I tut, nudging him gently as we both laugh.

They call lunch soon after that, and I decide to join Jamie in his trailer for lunch, we eat whilst we chat away. We've just been speaking about Dulcie and what she got for Christmas.

"When do I get to see her next? It's been so long!" I pout whilst finishing my lunch. "I'm not really sure when I have her next yet... I'll let you know" he smiles slightly.

"Have you not got a plan in place?" I frown a little and he shakes his head. "Jamie... that's not right.. you can't just see her whenever Amelia wants you to?" I pout, rubbing his arm softly.

"I know.. but there's only so much I can do.. I don't want to push it too far to the point where she stops me seeing her altogether" he sighs. "I'm sure you'll sort it" I lean to kiss his cheek softly.

"Thank you.." he smiles at me. We then hear our names being called back to set so we walk out of Jamie's trailer and are joined by Rita and Eric to start even more filming.