Part 16

Another update!
Thank god it's Friday, yay! Enjoy;

*Jamie's POV*

I wake and roll over, expecting Dakota to be next to me but she isn't. I hop up out of bed, using the toilet before getting dressed and wondering off downstairs to find my two girls.

As I reach the bottom of the stairs I hear them in the kitchen with Samina. Her and Dakota are chatting away and Dulcie tries to join in every now and then. I stand and listen to them.

"Did you two have fun last night?" Sam asks her and I imagine her blushing it response to her question, it makes me chuckle quietly. "We did thank you.. he gave me this" Dakota says and I watch her show Sam the ring, Dulcie leans over to look too and she gasps. "'Kota that's weally pwetty" Dulcie claps as Sam and her smile.

"That's beautiful.. a promise ring right?" Sam grins admiring the ring before going back to making breakfast. "A promise ring" Dakota nods, smiling shyly. Dulcie leans back over Dakota, stroking her finger over it. "I love it" she smiles up at Dakota and she leans down to kiss her head gently, "me too sweetheart"

I walk into the kitchen and kiss Dakota's head. "Morning ladies" I say, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as I lean and kiss Dulcie's head gently. "Hi daddy" she says sweetly, hugging me before going back to eating her breakfast.

"Morning dear, would you like breakfast?" Sam smiles at me and I nod "Please, whatever Dakota's having" I say, looking down at my girl as she smiles up at me shyly. "Morning.." she says softly, leaning to kiss my cheek gently.

I rub her shoulder with my hand and take a seat next to her. "Gwanpa is outside daddy" Dulcie informs me with her with her mouth full, making Dakota giggle at her then they both look to me. "What's he doing outside? And you shouldn't talk with your mouth full baby" I say and she giggles shyly. "I sorry daddy"

""He's working on one of the cars in the garage" Sam rolls her eyes and I laugh at her. "Would you two want to take us back to the airport later? We can all go for lunch somewhere together first" I ask Sam as she puts breakfast in front of me and Dakota.

"That sounds wonderful! Dulcie, Shall we go see what mess grandpa's making?" She asks her, I watch as Dulcie takes her last spoonful of cereal and hops down from her chair running towards Sam. They wonder outside together and I turn to Dakota.

"Did Dulcie wake you this morning?" I ask as we tuck into our breakfast. "She did.. we laid in our bed for a bit but I didn't want to wake you so we came down and your dad and Sam were already up so we sat with them" she smiles, taking my hand and kissing it gently before continuing her breakfast.

"You could've just woke me baby... I wouldn't have minded" I finish my breakfast and drink the rest of my coffee. "We both had a late night, I wanted to let you sleep in" she shrugs and leans up to kiss me gently, before taking our plates away and tidying down. "You don't have to do that" I say, watching as she start washing all the pots. She puts them all on the drainer and then wipes down the top where we ate.

"It's done now" she grins, walking into my open arms. I kiss her gently as Sam comes back in. "Oh you didn't have to clear up for me I could've done it!" She sighs, smiling at Dakota softly who smiles shyly. "It's okay, I wanted to help" she says, kissing my cheek gently with her arms around my neck as I stroke the bottom of her back.

"Oh Jamie, this lovely lady is for sure a keeper" Sam says, laughing softly. "I know she is" I grin kissing Dakota on the lips as she grins at me and Sam. "I'm going to get changed" she says, pecking my lips again before walking out of my embrace and going off upstairs.