Part 21

I'm posting this and also part 22(that'll be on in a few minutes) at the same time!! Purely because I can't wait for you guys to read these!

Please let me know what you think; enjoy!

*Jamie's POV*

I wake to the sound of Dakota being sick in the en-suite bathroom. I jump up from the bed and go over, knocking on the door softly... "are you okay?" I ask and she chuckles softly, opening the door. "I guess I could be coming down with something" she shrugs, climbing back into bed slowly, rubbing her tummy. "I ache everywhere" she pouts, looking up at me.

"I'll make you a cuppa tea, you can stay in bed today.. get yourself better" I lean to kiss her head gently. "Only if you stay in bed with me" she smirks and I chuckle at her shocked. "Baby, you're not well" I emphasise my sentence and she rolls her eyes, pulling the covers up to her neck.

"Fine" she pouts. "I will have to go and get Dulcie. But we can do the shopping we need, you can rest, sleep.." i kiss her head again and leave her to rest, wandering downstairs.

I let Zepp out and make me and Dakota a hot drink. Whilst I wait for Zepp I let my mind wonder a little, wondering what could be wrong with Dakota... could she be pregnant?

I shake my head to get rid of that thought, remembering back to the test we took just two months ago in between us filming whilst in California. She had all the signs she could've been pregnant, the test was positive, but there wasn't any baby there at the scan we went to. She was heart broken then, I can't bare to see her like that again.

Once Zepp has done I take Dakota's drink up, she's sat up in bed watching tv. "Here baby" I rest the drink of the bedside table. "Thank you" she kisses my cheek and picks up the cup, taking a sip.

"I'll shower and get ready, then grab Dulcie from Amelia's and get the shopping you need" I kiss her head gently and she pouts. "No please I wanna come" she goes to get up and I grab her waist, laying down and pulling her gently to lay down.

"Nooo, you need to stay and rest.." I mumble, kissing her gently on the lips repeatedly. She deepens it, pulling me on top of her, her hands in my hair. I pull away when air becomes an issue, she's panting under me.

"No, you need to rest.." I shake my head, rubbing my nose against hers gently, kissing her before climbing off of her and standing up. She pouts and throws the pillow at me. "Jamie I hardly doubt I'm poorly, I want sex for gods sake!!" She chuckles and I laugh.

"I know baby.. maybe later, I just want you to rest. It's our first Christmas together and I don't want you to be poorly for it.. for me, please?" I pout slightly knowing she can never say no to my pout.

"You know I struggle to say no to you.. fine!" She huffs, laying back In bed with her arms folded across her. "Thank you" I smirk and she shakes her head again as I go to the bathroom.

Once I've showered I go back to our room and get dressed. I notice that Dakota has nodded back off, so I lean over and gently kiss her head. "I'll be back later baby.. love you" I whisper, and she mumbles something in reply that doesn't make sense in the slightest. I chuckle quietly and go downstairs. Once I've locked up I grab my car keys, leave Zepp a little bit of food and go out to my car.

---

"What shall we have for dinner later?" I ask Dulcie, who's sat facing me in the shopping trolley. "Pizza please!" She grins pointing to them in the fridge. "Okay, what topping?" I push the trolley over to them and she looks.

"The cheese and peppers one please" she smiles shyly, I pass her one and she puts it in the trolley. I pick up a meat feast one for me and Dakota then grab a few salad stuff to have with it. I feel my phone buzzing against my side, I take it out and see it's Dakota so I answer It straight away.