Part 74

Hi guys, sorry it's been so long! Struggling to write at the moment, I'm trying my best!
Hope you're all still into this??
Enjoy xx

*Dakota's POV*

I wake before Jamie and Dulcie. Charlotte's making soft noises from her bassinet so I carefully get up, lifting her up and taking her downstairs so she doesn't wake the other two up. "Good morning my gorgeous girl" I grin and kiss her cheek repeatedly as I walk downstairs.

She squeals slightly and grips my top, kicking her legs out slightly as I hold her against my chest. "You're very hyper this morning missy" I giggle and sit her in the highchair at the table. She hits her hands on tray on her chair and I gasp. "You cheeky monkey!" I tickle her chin and she giggles.

"Are you hungry?" I ask as she gazes at me with wide eyes. "Good because mommy is so hungry too" I pout, heading to the kitchen to grab me a cereal bar and to make Charlotte a bottle up. I head back over to her, she's sucking her hand and looking toward the door for me, her face splitting into the biggest grin as I walk through the door.

"Is mommy back?" I say in my baby voice, grinning as she squeals and kicks her feet excitedly. I giggle and sit beside her, giving her her bottle as I eat my healthy cereal bar. She decides half way through her bottle that she wants to hold it herself, so I let her hold it while I keep a close eye on her.

"You're such a clever baby, mommy's so proud of you" I stroke her hair gently as she stops drinking. I move the bottle from her reach and lift her, gently rubbing her back until she brings up wind. "Let's play for a bit princess" I take her to the sitting room and I sit on the floor leaning back against the sofa as I sit her between my legs that are stretched out into a circle. I pass her a soft rattle toy and she squeezes it, cooing and babbling.

I leave her to sit on her own, knowing if she falls she'll fall against me and won't hurt herself, whilst I sort something on my phone. I'm lost in my phone and talking to Charlotte that I don't hear Dulcie coming down until she's in the sitting room. "Morning" she mumbles, rubbing her eyes as she sits near Charlotte on the floor.

"Morning sleepy head" I giggle a bit, kissing her head. "Is daddy awake?" I ask her and she nods, yawning before she kisses her sister on the head, causing her to squeal and reach forward, hitting her hands on the floor making a noise.

"Morning my favourite ladies" Jamie joins us a few minutes later, dressed in shorts with no top on. I grin. "Morning to our favourite guy" I smile lovingly at him, lifting Charlotte so she sees him. Her face splits into a big grin and he gets a coffee before sitting behind me on the sofa, my head between his knees.

"How's my gorgeous little girl today" he coos, reaching for her and holding her high above his head, causing her to squeal loudly and giggle. Dulcie sits between my legs and I cuddle her, kissing her head. "I'm going to sort breakfast, what would you like?" I ask them, getting up.

"Toast and eggs please" Dulcie smiles sweetly, Jamie agrees and I nod smiling as Dulcie follows me. Jamie stays there and keeps Charlotte entertained. "You gonna help me?" I grin and she nods, climbing up onto the breakfast counter, sitting on the chair patiently.

"Okay before we start, do you want some orange juice or milk?" I ask her and she agrees with fresh orange. I pour us both a glass and I crack some eggs into a bowl. "I need you to whisk this up for me, can you do that?" I hand her the bowl and the whisk. She grins nodding as she begins whisking it.

I watch a little while before starting the toast. I do her and me one slice then Jamie has two. I then take the mixed eggs and put it in the pan to scramble. "Baby, breakfast is nearly ready" I call to Jamie and he wanders through holding Charlotte. She babbles quietly and he sits her in the highchair. He and Dulcie take a seat and I serve them breakfast, sitting down with mine too.