Part 68

Hi! Another little update
Enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

I've just landed back in California. Dakota and the girls left Ireland two weeks ago, I wasn't scheduled back for another four weeks but I did double filming so I could come home earlier. she's not expecting me home yet, but I know she's got a tv interview so I'm going to head to the studio and surprise her there.

Since Dakota miscarried we've grown closer than I thought possible, even with being so far away, we've spoke everyday whenever we can. We finally settled on a date for the wedding, We've sent out invitations too so everyone knows the date and venue. She's picked her sisters, Addison and Ezer as bridesmaids and she's made her grandma her maid of honour. Charlotte and Dulcie will share the role of flower girls.

Once I arrive back to ours I drop my cases off and grab my car keys, heading to the studio where she's recording her tv interview for later this week. Her manager lets me through the side door and into her dressing room. "She's on air, they're nearly about to wrap it up" she smiles at me, leaving the dressing room.

I grab myself some water and take a seat on the edge of the sofa she has in her room. A few minutes later the door opens and she lets out a sigh as she walks through the door, stopping when she sees me.

"What the fuck..." she gasps, covering her mouth and giggling as she realises she swore. I laugh and stand, opening my arms. She rushes straight into them. "Sorry that was rude" she giggles holding me close "what're you doing here?" She looks up to me, kissing me hard.

"I did extra work the last two weeks so I could get home" I kiss her again and again. "I missed you so much" she holds me close, I kiss her head. "I've missed you too baby.. though it's only been two weeks" I chuckle and she giggles.

"Let me just pack my things and we can go pick up Charlotte from my dads" she smiles shyly, kissing me once more before going over to her make up table, packing everything away. "You look beautiful" I say, sitting on the arm of the sofa. "Thank you.." she smiles shyly, looking through the big mirror at me whilst she ties her hair up into a pony tail.

Once she's done we leave and I drive us to her dads house. I park up and we walk hand in hand to the door, she lets herself in and we hear Kelley and Don chuckling whilst Charlotte coos softly. Dakota goes through first, and I watch her.

"There's my baby" she grins, lifting Charlotte high above her head before resting her on her shoulder. "Mommy missed you so so much!" She kisses Charlotte's face gently and she giggles softly in return, chewing her finger.

She speaks to her dad briefly and then turns her attention to Charlotte, who's got one hand still in her mouth and the other wrapped in Dakota's hair, pulling but not to hard. "Guess who Mommy found on the way home?" She says in her baby voice, releasing her hair from Charlotte's hand.

I walk around the corner of the kitchen and she turns her to me. Charlotte's face lights up and my heart melts. "Daddy missed you so so much" I take her, resting her against my chest as she grips my t-shirt in both her hands, leaving a wet mark on my t-shirt from her wet hand.

She coos loudly and I just hold her close, kissing her head and listening to her as I hold her. I say hi to Don and Kelley, we sit and chat a while. I realise Charlotte has fallen asleep on me, so I suggest we leave to get her home.

---

Once we got back I got Charlotte settled whilst Dakota had the bath that I'd ran for her. When Charlotte was asleep We got takeout pizza and lounged in the sitting room watching trashy tv and eating dinner.

"I'm so glad you came home earlier" she says softly. We're now laying in each other's arms on the sofa, her back to my chest as we spoon. "I'm glad too baby" I kiss her cheek and she grins. "I think char is happy to have you back too.. she struggles to settle sometimes with just me" she yawns cutely and I smile slightly.

"She's just being a cheeky girl for her mommy" I chuckle and she giggles, "I think you're right.. she's got a thing about pulling my hair now too" she pouts and I laugh. "Does she?! I'll be having words with her, little cheeky monkey" I laugh, kissing her gently.

"We'll see if she does it tomorrow.. she pulls it, and I tell her no but she gives me the biggest smile ever and I can't tell her off after that" she giggles and I grin. "You're so good with her" I stroke her cheek and she smiles, kissing my gently.

"So are you" she says, pausing a minute and looking into my eyes. "I can't wait to have more babies with you" she whispers and I smile, kissing her "I can't wait, we're going to have loads! you're the best mommy" I grin and she giggles, curling into me. "Maybe not loads.. two more at least" she smiles shyly. "Okay i agree" I chuckle. We fall silent for a while, just holding each other.

"So, that spa day I got you for your birthday?" I say, kissing her hair gently. "Yeah, I haven't had time to use it." She pouts and I smirk. "On the plane home I booked it, we go tomorrow noon and stay the night in the hotel.. your dad and Kelley will have Char.. he said Grace and Stella will probably take her out for the day" I kiss her cheek again and her face splits into the biggest grin.

"You're really amazing" she whispers, her hand on my cheek as she kisses me softly. "No you are.. it's been so long since we did something like this.. I felt like we needed something to reunite.. properly" I smile shyly, and her smile matches mine. She knows what I mean.. "Sounds perfect" she says softly, curling into me and kissing my chest.

"Thank you" she whispers and I frown a bit, lifting her chin so she's looking at me. "For what?" I ask, stroking her cheek. "For sticking by me, loving me, keeping me strong" she whispers softly, her eyes glistening in the light.

"Baby... whether you like it or not, you're stuck with me" I shrug and laugh. She giggles and kisses me. "I guess I don't mind that" she smirks, sitting up slowly. "Come on, lets head to bed" she takes my hand and we walk upstairs and into our room.

"You know.. if you're a good boy.." she starts, turning to face me in bed as I sit on the edge. "I might just take my new lingerie with me tomorrow" she smirks, and my face lights up. "Oh I'll definitely be a good boy" I smirk and she giggles, curling into me once I lay down.

"I'm glad you're back with us.. we missed you" she kisses me softly. "I've missed you both, so much.." I stroke her hair as she rests her head on my side of my chest. "I love you" she says as she closes her eyes, I say it back before closing mine too, glad to finally be home with my girls.

Comments appreciated as always ❤️