Part 32

Here's a little update for you, thank you so much for the love and comments, I appreciate it :D x

*Jamie's POV*

It's three days until I should be home, but I managed to leave earlier without telling Dakota and now I'm currently sat on her bed in her room at Mel's house, watching her as she sleeps peacefully, her hair spread around the pillow. she looks beautiful when she sleeps. I've missed her so much.

I lean to gently kiss her head and she frowns, stirring and turning to me more, so I use my hand to stroke her hair from her face. She blinks up at me a few times then shoots to sit up, gasping and rubbing her eyes. "W..what are you doing here?" She mumbles in her sleepy voice and I smile.

"I wanted to surprise you, I was desperate to get back to you.." I say and she grabs me, pulling me to lay down with her, curling up around me. "I'm so glad you're here" she whispers, taking a deep breath against my top to take in my scent. I stroke her hair repeatedly, holding her in my arms for the longest time.

"I missed you so much.. please never go again.. you're not allowed to work anymore" she whispers after a while of us just holding each other. "No more work for ages baby, I promise.." I chuckle and she lifts her head to look at me. I lean to her and gently kiss her lips, letting it linger.

"God I've missed the feel of your soft lips" I mumble kissing her again and again. She smiles against my lips and rolls over so I'm on top of her. "I missed all of you.." she whispers, kissing me again as her hand wanders over the outline of my bulge through my jeans, causing my mouth to form an O shape.

My hand moves to her top, pushing it up so it reveals her bump, I immediately lean to place soft kisses over it. "Ugh look at you" I groan and lean back to kiss her lips as she undoes my belt buckle and jeans before pushing them down. "I need you, please" she whispers, and I smile lovingly, pulling the covers over us and slipping her panties to the side as I push myself into her gently and we make sweet love to each other.

I gasp against her lips as I fill her with my load deep inside. She moans, tangling her hand in my hair as she climaxes around me, pecking my lips gently when I collapse against her. "I love you so much" I say, kissing her head tenderly before pulling out of her slowly and laying beside her.

"I love you.." she smiles cheekily, helping me fasten my jeans and belt before taking my hand and resting it on her bump. "I want us to go out.. do something when you feel up to it. I didn't get to spend Valentine's Day with you so I want to make it up to you" I kiss her head and she smiles shyly nodding.

"How about tomorrow? I just wanna cuddle with you all day today" she smiles and I agree with her. "But me and baby are hungry and can smell breakfast so let's go eat." She giggles pulling away and getting up from the bed. She wanders into the bathroom, coming back several minutes later.

She slides on some pyjama shorts and we head downstairs hand in hand. "Morning mama.. look who woke me up this morning" She pouts sitting at the breakfast bar "Morning darling, I know I let him in" she smiles cheekily at Dakota as I give Mel a hug.

"What you knew he was coming home early?" She pouts more and I laugh as I sit next to her. "She knew" I wink and she hits my shoulder slightly, nudging me. "That's so mean" she pouts crossing her arms over her chest. I laugh and run my hand over her bump, leaving it there. "Like I said, I wanted to surprise you" I smile and kiss her head gently as Mel sets us a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of us.

She sits and eats with us, we talk about anything and everything. Then I get up and wash the breakfast pots. "So Now you two are here... I wanted to suggest something" Mel says "go ahead" Dakota nods.

"Well me and the girls wanted to know if it's okay we know the gender of your baby.. and throw you a massive gender reveal party here? I've already spoken to Samina and she said they're more than happy to come over for the week so your family can be here too, Jamie" Mel says and I turn around to look at them as I dry my hands.

Dakota gazes at her mom before turning to look at me. "Watcha think?" She smiles shyly and I nod smiling "I love that idea.. it'll be fun too" I grin and Dakota agrees. "Okay, we'll do that" she grins at her mom. "Thank you!" Mel pulls us into a group hug.

--
"She can get us for an appointment on April 4th, to find out the sex of the baby" Dakota says, putting her phone down on the coffee table in her mom's living room. "Okay, we can get Jamie's family over that week, they can use my private jet. The party can be on April 6th then?" Mel grins and me and Dakota nod, smiling.

"Can Sam come to the scan too? I think she'd like that" Dakota smiles shyly up at me and my heart nearly bursts at the fact she wants to involve her. "I think she'd be so happy to be there with us, we can ask them" I grin and Mel grins too. "That's sorted then! Oh I hope it's a boy, we don't have many of them in our family!" She gushes and we laugh at her.

"I think we just want healthy, that'll do for us" I say resting our hands over her bump. "We've been looking at fun things we can do for you to find out what you're having!" Mel giggles and Dakota rolls her eyes and giggles. "Nothing too extreme please" we laugh.

"I'll speak to Amelia, ask if Dulcie can stay with us that week, so she can be here when we have the party" I suggest and Dakota's face lights up. "Oh Jamie I'd love that!" She grins and kisses me gently. "Me too" I kiss her back as we relax back into the sofa and carry on watching the tv, glad to have my girl back in my arms.

---

Its 8pm now, we're home and Dakota isn't feeling too good so she's showering then we're going to chill in bed. I decide to phone Amelia and break the news about the pregnancy, I haven't a clue what way this will go..

"Hey Jamie" she answers sounding cheerful "hey, how're you doing? How's Dulcie?" I ask and I sense her smile. "We're real good" she replies. "I'm glad.. look I need to talk to you about something" I say and I hear her sigh. "What's up?"

"So.. Dakota's pregnant, we're having a baby" I say and take a deep breath. "That's great, congratulations you two" she says and I think I sense her smile. "Thank you.. I was just phoning because, the first week of April we get to find out what we're having and Mel is throwing us a baby shower type gender reveal party. Would I be okay to have Dulcie that week?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, I'm sure she'd love to see daddy, you can pick her up Friday if you like?" She says and I grin. "It means a lot, thank you" I smile and we say our goodbyes and end the call. Why can't she always be that reasonable?

Dakota comes out the bathroom in a towel and it distracts my thoughts completely. She drops the towel and wander over to her drawers, sliding on a pair of lace panties. "Hey look!" She comes over to me with her bed time too in her hand, rubbing her bump with the other. "I'm huge!" She giggles standing in front of me as I place my hands over her small bump.

"You're not huge, you're beautiful" I say, leaning to kiss her bump repeatedly, she runs her hands through my hair and watches me, her eyes bright. "Please can we just have lots of babies?" She whispers pouting her lips. I Chuckle and nod as she puts her pyjama top on.

"I'd like that" i smile cheekily "mmm I bet you would!" She nudges me giggling, before walking past me to get into bed. I climb into bed my side and pull her closer to me, tucking her into my side. "Amelia said we can have Dulcie that week.. she also said congratulations" I kiss her head gently. "Wow really? That's a little unlike her" she giggles and I chuckle in agreement. "I know... can we start decorating the nursery? I know they won't be in there for a while but I want to make sure we're ready.." I smile shyly and she turns her head to face me, smiling lovingly.

"I'd love that.. " she leans to kiss me softly, stroking my cheek with her thumb before resting her head back on my chest. "Could do with going shopping for stuff for the room.. a cot, changing table, wardrobe.. whatever else we'll need" she says stroking my chest. "We can arrange something baby.. " I kiss her head and she nods.

"I'm so glad you're home with us... I love you so much" she says, kissing my chest a few times. "I Love you more... could never stay away from you for any longer than that." I say, stroking her hair until she falls asleep.

Comments appreciated as always! Thank you x