Part 58

Here's another update!! I'm glad you're all still loving this! Enjoy x

*Dakota's POV*

I wake to the smell of pancakes and the sound of Jamie talking to Charlotte. I smile to myself and close my eyes again, it's sunny outside and it's started to creep through the curtains. "Are you ready baby?" I hear Jamie say so I open my eyes again as he walks through the door holding Charlotte against his side, a tray with a plate of pancakes in the other hand.

He's softly singing happy birthday to me as Charlotte gazes from him to me, the widest smile lights up her face. I grin and watch as he makes it over to the bed, I sit up and take Charlotte, smothering her face with kisses as she continues to smile widely.

"Thank you baby girl" I kiss her head, gently stroking her stomach as Jamie sits next to me on the bed, placing the tray in front of him. "Breakfast in bed for the birthday girl" he smiles, kissing me gently. "Happy birthday baby" he smiles against my lips, pulling away and taking Charlotte so I can eat. "Thank you" I grin shyly, eating the pancakes and bacon and feeding him some at the same time.

"What does our favourite birthday girl want to do today?" He leans back once I've finished eating and strokes my hair gently as I rest Charlotte against my chest. "We have this little ones appointment today, then we could go for lunch?" I smile widely at him. "I don't want anything special today, just to spend the day with my favourite people" I smile and he kisses me gently.

"okay, but you're only thirty once baby.." she laughs and I giggle, shrugging. "I'm a mommy now, nothing else on my birthday can beat that" I wrinkle my nose as Charlotte frowns slightly. "But, I'm not doing dirty diapers today, so that's daddy's turn" I pass Charlotte to him giggling. He just shakes his head, passing me his phone as it starts ringing. "It's for you" he winks before leaving the room.

I frown and answer the FaceTime call, my face lighting up when I see Dulcie. "Happy birthday Kota!!!!" She squeals down the phone and I giggle loudly, laying back down in bed. "Thank you angel" I blow her loads of kisses and she giggles.

"What did daddy get you?" She grins "nothing yet, he hasn't given me my presents yet" I pout and she rolls her eyes, causing me to chuckle. "Where is he?" She frowns "changing Charlotte's smelly bum" I wrinkle my nose and she covers her mouth with her hand, giggling her head off "oh no!"

I ask her what she's doing today, and she sighs. "Not sure kota, I wish I was with you and daddy today" she pouts looking down. "Hey missy, we'll see you real soon okay? I promise" I pout, hating the fact she's upset.

"Okay that one was really bad" Jamie wanders back through and I giggle. "Was it?" I wrinkle my nose as he sits next to me, I lean up into his lap and point the camera at him and Charlotte too. Dulcie grins

"Hello daddy and Charlotte!" She grins, her face lighting up when she sees her baby sister. It melts my heart. "Hi baby, are you okay?" Jamie asks her. "Yeah daddy but why didnt you give kota her presents yet?" She sighs and I burst into fits of giggles.

"Hey you, she's only just woke up, I did breakfast in bed" he pouts, chuckling. We talk a little bit more until we hear Amelia in the background telling Dulcie it's time to get ready. She sighs sadly and I pout.

"You be a good girl okay? We miss you" i pout, looking up at Jamie who's making Charlotte wave with her hand, helping her with it. "We love you baby. See you soon" we both blow her loads of kisses and she blows loads back before ending the call.

"I miss her! Thank you for getting her to FaceTime me" I grin, getting up, watching as he does the same. "You're welcome baby.." he smiles. I make the bed then go round and kiss him gently on the lips, leaning to kiss Charlotte's head as she rests on his chest facing me.