Part 118

Hey everyone! Hope your all okay! Here's the nest update! I hope it's not too complicated as I know it's quite a long one this time!
Enjoy xx

*Jamie's POV*

We've been back from Ireland for about three weeks. We stayed there for four weeks in total, and we got the house we wanted so we stayed so we could do that up and get all the furniture in. Dakota had gone shopping to get us all clothes to keep there for when we visit; my dad and Sam helped us out a lot.

Dakota just started filming for a movie called Madame Web. She has to stay away from home for four days a week, which isn't so bad. Mel has been helping me out with Charlotte and Noah, though they've both been angels for me. Noah is just down for a nap and Charlotte is playing in the garden, so I decide to sit out on the patio.

"Hey baby.." I answer the phone when I see Dakota is FaceTiming me. "Hey handsome.. you okay?" She smiles at me and I blush. "I'm good baby are you? How's filming?" I ask and she sighs a bit. "Today, not so good." She sighs; rubbing her eyes. "I don't know, I don't think I slept well last night so I'm probably just a bit tired.." she shrugs a bit and i pout.

"Oh I'm sorry baby" I sigh a bit and she slouches into her sofa In her trailer. "You've got two more days then you'll be back home with us baby... I just wanna cuddle you" I watch her. "I just want you here.." she whispers a bit and rubs the tears from her eyes.

"Baby I'm worried about you.." I sigh, listening when someone enters her trailer and says it's time to film again. "I'll be okay.. I'll speak to you later" she whispers,  blowing me a kiss. "Love you" we both say  and we disconnect the call.

————————

Me, Charlotte and Noah went shopping for the afternoon, trying to take our minds off of the fact we're missing Dakota a little bit. I've been worrying about her all day, hoping she's okay and eating, and drinking enough water. I text her a short while ago but there's no response so I guess she's busy filming.

As we get home Charlotte helps me take Noah upstairs for a nap, then we decide to chill on mine and mommy's bed, watching Disney movies. It gets to nine in the evening and I notice that she's fast asleep curled up to Dakota's pillow. I pout and take a photo.

I take her to her bedroom and tuck her in, kissing her head softly before leaving, shutting the door slightly. I check on Noah and he's sound asleep. I decide to head downstairs for a bit; halfway down the steps the front door opens and I frown when Dakota walks through the door.

"Dakota, what's going on?" I get to the hallway and walk to stand in front of her. She sighs and drops her bag down. "I really just wanted to be home, I told them I had a family emergency" she pouts and wraps her arms around me tightly; taking in my scent. I frown and hold her close; my hands stroking her back for comfort.

———————

After a while of us sitting in the lounge in silence, the only noise is being made from the television. "Please will you tell me what's going on? Your worrying me" I whisper; kissing her head and watching her as she stands up. "Please don't be mad.. like at all" she says "promise me" she looks to me before looking down to her fingers.

"I could never.." I frown; my mind going crazy trying to think of what's happened. She sighs and rubs her head. "It was a mistake, it wasn't meant to happen at all, I didn't plan for it to happen; I just forgot" she stumbles out fast; almost like she's been wanting to say it since she got home.

"It's such a bad time for this to happen.. and I don't want you to resent me for it. I just forgot one time and now I don't know what to do" she rambles on and I sit forward on the sofa; taking her hands to stop her from shaking. "Take a breath baby..." I stroke her hand and she sighs; taking a few deep breaths.