1.1 Blind Date

Jungkook, 23, walking gracefully toward the table at the end of the corner. His white dress shirt swings flauntly to the left and right syncing to his hips movements. He's making sure he didn't look so presentable like he always did. There's a reason for that.

He walk with his head up like on the runaway, approaching a man in black Versace suit sitting there looking outside of the window.

"Good evening. I'm apologize for being late and delaying your matters." He said, once standing beside the man. He lowered his head giving him his respect.

"Thank you for waiting for me. However, I am already married, for three years now. Jimin must have misunderstood, because he didn't know about the marriage. And so, he arranged this blind date with you. I will explain it to him later."

The man furrow his brows in annoyance when his train of thoughts suddenly interrupted. He glare at Jungkook from the corner of his eyes, taking the glass and sipping the wine.

"Married at such a young age? I heard you are only 23. I don't know if you are lucky or having a bad luck to be tied into those kind relationship."

Jungkook sneered, "I gotta admit to you, it's a bad luck. But also, I am lucky."

"What does it mean? Anyway, since you are already here, why not you take a seat and accompany me for the dinner?"

"Fair and square. Okay, as an apology I will do that."

...

Tbc
Jo, 360, 090421, 0300

Hey, put this in your reading list! Now! And comment!! And stars! 🤣