27.1 Number

"... I don't know... I'll think about it.."

"To be honest I don't know what to do with you, Jungkook. I am really mad, disappointed with you. But please know, that no matter what happens, I'll always there to help you. So, if you agree with my plan that I told you earlier, contact me. Or you can contact him."

"I don't have his number.."

Jimin's lips pursed into a thin line, "... I'm speechless of how reckless you are."

"... I'm not ready.."

"Be ready, idiot! Prepare yourself! Until when you want to run away from reality? You still have to face him no matter if it is now or later."

"..."

"If I were you, I would be glad to marry him. He has everything that everyone wants in their life. But he choose to be loyal to you, waiting for you for three years! I don't know if he's an idiot or just a hopeless romantic guy."

"... You.. Like him..?"

"Of course! Who wouldn't?"

Jungkook swallow hard. There's something making him feeling uneasy with Jimin's confessions.

"but I don't want to rely on him.. I want to be successful with my own efforts.."

"Hey, liking him and wanting him didn't mean you're a gold digger. As a couple it's normal to support each other."

"I know.. But—"

"Enough talking about that. I want you to remember, Jungkook. I am always your friend. I will always have your back. So please, for once, trust me.. You can rely on me, you know I will support you, right?"

Jungkook stay silence for a while before slowly nodding his head.

"Thanks, Jimin.." he said, with a smiles on his pink, plump lips.

...

Tbc
Jo, 286, 240521, 0321

I fell asleep while waiting for the Internet to be okay and missed the right time to update the chapter.