59.1 Snow

"Jagiya.. Wake up.."

Jungkook run his finger over Seokjin's thick eyebrows, another day of admiring his husband's beauty.

"Jagiya.." he call again, making sure Seokjin can hear him whispering to his ear.

It has been his new routine to wake him up since the day they finally decided to share the bedroom. The elder's been bugging him about sleeping together, saying it's lonely to sleep alone, saying he wants to see him first after opening his eyes every morning.

Therefore, he moved to Seokjin's room because it's convenient for them since his room is at the first floor and Seokjin is too lazy to climb the stairs everytime he want to sleep.

"Yeobo.."

"Emm.."

The growl that he's anticipating every morning, making him feel good, knowing his husband is there with him.

"Still sleepy?"

"Baby.. Let me sleep more..."

The sounds of bedsheet when Seokjin pull him into his embrace somehow comforting him. He smiles, being wrapped by what he means happiness; Kim Seokjin.

"You don't have to work?"

"Emmm.."

Seokjin was a morning person. But not anymore. Jungkook being too spoiled, very affectionate, made him staying up late every night. When the morning comes, it's hard for him to get up. Even if he woke up early, he will still take time to completely awake, just like today.

"Jagiya.."

"Emm."

"... Jagiya.."

"Yes baby..."

Seokjin's hoarse voice vibrating on Jungkook's nape. He tightens the hug, didn't want to let go. He wish to stop times so they can be in that position a bit longer.

"I've made up my mind.."

"About what?"

"Let's go to Switzerland."

"Huh?"

"For our honeymoon."

"Eh??" Seokjin's eyes open wide. He got up, turning Jungkook to face him. "Are you for real?"

The younger nods, a bit too excited.

"Care to repeat??"

He nods again. "Let's go to honeymoon."

Seokjin swipe his face. Disbelief with what he just heard. For Jungkook to initiate this kind of thing is somewhat new to his ears.

"You mean, you and me going to vacation, right??"

..

Tbc
Jo, 337, 160223, 1430