11.1 Choosing Side

"Can you please, let go of my hands..?" Jungkook whispered, asking Seokjin to release his hands.

He's uncomfortable, sweating from intertwining hands with Seokjin for a bit too long and he need to wipe his hands.

Seokjin frowned, pouty lips, upsetting thinking Jungkook didn't want him.

" Okay, just for a while. I'm sweating. I need to wipe my hands. It'll be very quick, if you please, let go..."

"Okay." Seokjin grins. He released Jungkook's hands, but to Jungkook's surprise, Seokjin didn't even move his hands, staying in the same position as if he was waiting for Jungkook to hold them again.

Jungkook blushed, when he noticed everyone is looking at them. He cleared his throat, back to holding Seokjin's hands, making the rest of his family scowled at their affections.

"Appa, I will go check if the food is ready.." the sister got up, leaving to the kitchen.

"I'll go with you, noona—"

"What will you do in the kitchen? Sit."

The third brother sit back, embarrassed when was scolded by their father. He sent a glare at Jungkook but the youngest didn't even looking at him, being blushing and shy with his husband.

Seokjin leaning closer to him, "You're not leaving me again, don't you?" he asked, whispering to Jungkook. His tones are fills with doubts and worries, sadness. Jungkook can clearly feel the burden he has hold in all those three years after their marriage.

He look back at Seokjin, trying to find lies or maybe dishonesty and pretense in Seokjin's eyes, but failed. He let out a sigh.

"I have my own life in Paris.."

Seokjin retreat, leaned his back on the couch.

...

Tbc
Jo, 278, 170421, 0040