44.1 Happy

The room filled with laughter and Jungkook look so happy to be there, spending times with his father in law and brother in law. He didn't expect for the father to accept his apology so easily. The old man even prepared a 'banquet' for him in the short time he invited him to come over.

His eyes welled up the moment he step into the big mansion. He was welcomed with warm hearted people in the house. Not just the father but also the maids. Them are welcoming him with big arms, as if he is one of them. It makes him feel like being at home, which he didn't get when he went back to his family's house.

"Will you stay here for the night?" Asked the father after they've done with dinner.

The table that was filled with various kind of cuisine earlier now was empty. They happily having meals together and Jungkook, for the first time ate a lots than he can imagine, until he felt like his stomach is going to burst.

"I have to ask Seokjin about that.."

"No need." Said the father, turning at Taehyung. "Call your brother and tell him to come sleep here tonight." He gave an order, which Taehyung didn't waste the time to execute it.

"Yes sir!" Taehyung chant excitedly.

Jungkook left dumbfounded at how easy for them to decide for everything, don't even have to think about this and that and complicate things. He wished it is easier for him too.

"Hyung didn't answer the call." Taehyung frowned.

"Call Y/N. That girl must be with him."

"Oh yeah. Right.."

Taehyung dialled Y/N's number and not long after that his call connected to the woman.

"Oh Taehyungie, how's appa?" Asked the woman immediately after picking up the call.

Taehyung was taken aback with sudden question, he pressed the loudspeaker to let his father listen to their conversation.

"She didn't even ask about me but so concern about you appa. I think she has a crush on you." He giggles, teasing his father.

"She care more about me. Not like you, so hard to come visit this old man!" The father replied, mad at him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 366, 300123, 0034