31.1 Contract

"Would you like to move in with me?" The question suddenly slipped his mouth.

"What??" Jungkook was shocked to hear the question. He stop stirring the coffee and turning his head to Seokjin.

"Let's stay together. We have to make everyone believe that we are in good term."

"Do we really have to do that..?" He inquired.

"Of course!" Seokjin got too worked up. He get up and walk to Jungkook. "What would they say if they know we are living separately??"

"Mhmmm.." the younger continue doing his job.

"You want them to think we are not on good term after that hot kissed?"

"What kis— ah.." Jungkook stop again, remembering their first kiss. "I slapped you.. Twice.."

"Hm? Hahahaha! Yes you did. You have to make out for that too."

"No way. It's your fault. For being rude to me!"

"My fault? For kissing my own husband?"

"But I didn't know you then!"

"Thats not my problem."

"Ugh.. You're annoying!"

"Yeap, thanks for the coffee!" Seokjin grab the cup of coffee from Jungkook and move to the balcony.

Jungkook following him with a cup of tea in his hand.

"Let's stay together, okay?" Once again, Seokjin initiating the idea.

"With conditions."

The elder pout his lips. "Disagree." He said.

"Okay then no need to stay together."

"No. Have to stay together."

"Don't need."

"Need itttttt."

"Nooooo."

Seokjin sighing. "Alright. Let's write a contract." He knew he wouldn't win against Jungkook. And he don't want to drag this further so he has to agree with him.

Jungkook silence for a moment. Thinking if they should form a contract as a deal to stay together or not.

"Okay, let's do it." He answered after a while.

..

Tbc
Jo, 278, 210123, 1215
I think this story going to be same with freaking romance.. 🙂