42.1 Brothers

"Why is he here too?" Asked Namjoon when seeing Seokjin coming with Jungkook.

"He's my husband." The short answer defeats Namjoon.

"Alright, if you don't mind, I will start the discussion."

Namjoon is a very sensible man. He didn't take long time to adapt to the situation. Having his step brother with him didn't mean the guy will be his enemy. After all he is asking help from his husband.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. He hold on to that principle. And he has good judgement of Seokjin. So he want to believe in Jungkook's too.

"How do you think, baby?" Asked Seokjin after Namjoon done with the explanation.

Jungkook nods. "Are you sure to let me handle this?"

"Yes."

Seokjin sips his coffee. Glancing at his wrist watch.

"Babe I'm running late." He leaned in, whispered to Jungkook.

"Alright, be careful. I will take a taxi later."

"Call Taehyung."

"No. He hated me."

"Just forget about that day please. He's so innocent, didn't even know what grudge is."

...

'Didn't know what grudge is.. My ass...' Jungkook sighed. He's in the car with Taehyung since a few minutes ago and this guy is talking nonstop, complaining this and that especially about their fights the other days.

"Yahhhh.. How could you look at me like that." Said Taehyung when he noticed Jungkook giving him an irritating side look.

"Tch." Jungkook clicking his tongue.

"Yah! I am older than you, respect!"

"You didn't even act your age. So childish."

"Don't call me childish!" Taehyung burst in rage. He can't take it when someone calling him childish.

"But you are childish!"

The elder suddenly pulled the car by the road side, stopping the car.

"Yah!!" Jungkook shouted at him. He was disheveled because of the sudden stop.

Taehyung sobbing, red face in disappointment.

"Everyone calling me childish! I am not childish! I am working my ass off to make them proud of me but only hyung is taking side with me! Not even Jimin is proud with me! And appa, he always call me a brat! I am not a brat! Is it wrong if I am a little stupid?!!"

..

Tbc
Jo, 359,  280123, 1645