9.3 Family

"Don't you fucking dare to talk bad about my mother!!" Jungkook yelled, furious when the sister insulting his late mother.

Slap!

"You fucking rude!!"

Red marks imprinted on his fair skin as the sister sprint to him and slapped his cheek.

Jungkook rub his cheek, it feels sting. His eyes wet, face red in angers.

"Rude? Me, or you? Isn't you the one insulting my mother? Is this how your mother teach you to behave? She did a very good job!" he said with gritted teeth.

"How dare yo—"

Slap!

The sister fell on the floor when she raised her hand to slap Jungkook for the second times. Her eyes widen, was stunned when she was slapped instead of Jungkook.

"Hey—!" The third brother gets up, rush to him but was stopped by the first uncle that was only became the spectators just now.

"Be careful Ms. Jeon. You might lose your hand if you dare to laid your hand on him again."

"S—seok... Jin..?" she's stuttered, face pale as if all blood were sucked out from her body. Her eyes wide open, showing how scary she is looking at the tall figure standing in front of her.

"It's Mr. Kim Seokjin for you, Ms. Jeon." He shot her a death glare before turning around at Jungkook, reaching out, caressing his cheek.

"I'm sorry, I was late.." he said to Jungkook, making the shorter male confused.

Jungkook staring at him with doubts and confusion. This is Kim Seokjin, the man from his blind date, the one that he slapped, twice.

But what is he doing here? How did he know his family house? Why did his sister afraid of him? And above all that,

why did he casually touching him??

...

Tbc
Jo, 292, 150421, 0045

I fell asleep just now but was awake by text messages from my little bb. Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt so annoying that I wanna slap her. But she's a Cutie so I let this slide.