22.2 Visit

"I am a very busy man, Jungkook. I have my filming schedules, fashion shows, award to attend, a company to manage, over hundreds employees to feed and a family to taking care of. And now I also have a husband that just came back from Paris, that I have to spare my time for that husband too. So, can't that husband appreciate me a little bit, treating me nicely like a husband should do?"

" Haha. You forget one more thing."

Jungkook leaned at the wall behind Seokjin, folding hands across his chest.

"Hm?" Seokjin tilt his head.

"Didn't you have a boyfriend to entertain too??"

"Boy.. Friend..?"

"Yeah. That guy."

Seokjin rubbing his chin. "Which guy..? Oh! You mean, Suga??" Seokjin laugh.

"What's so funny??"

"You're ridiculous. I just met him at your family's house." Seokjin gets up. It's inconvenience for him to speak when he cannot see the other's expressions.

"Oh really? Didn't you said that you like him??"

"I did. I like him as a friend, love.."

"Don't call me that when you have someone else in your heart." Jungkook clicking his tongue in annoyance, rolling his eyes. It's hard for him to believe a words that said by his husband.

Seokjin let out a chuckles. He approached the younger, only stop when he was about centimetres away from him. "Yes. I do have someone in my heart. And that is you."

"Sh-shut up..!" Jungkook blushing. The words are just too good to be true. "I am not an idiot! I can tell truth from lies!"

"Yes you're not an idiot.. But just a jealous husband with poor judgement."

"I am not jealous!"

Seokjin's heart's clenched. Why is it so hard to make Jungkook accept him? It's not like their relationship begin with grudge that's making Jungkook despised him so much.

...

Tbc
Jo, 303, 250421, 2355

I tried to consistently update on daily basis but I drain myself in the process. Even though I really enjoy writing to the point I am addicted to it. 😣