1.3 Blind Date

Gritted teeth, Jungkook force himself to fake a smile. "Haha, I know I didn't communicate well about today's blind date. Again, I'm apologize for coming late. But, you dont need to tease me this way."

"Teasing you? Am I not telling the truth?" the guy slamming the glass on the table. Jungkook's shoulders jolted  in surprised. "Kim Seokjin. Remember, that's my name."

'Ugh! What is wrong with this guy? A psycho?! I better avoid any unnecessary trouble. Shall find a chance to leave soon!'

"Oh.. Okay, Mr. Kim. Seokjin. Uhm, you seem to be unintendedly coming to this blind date too. I think I should leave first as I don't want to waste your precious times."

"Where you wanna go? The food hasn't arrive. You're not ditching me, do you?"

Jungkook halt, half sit half standing.

"I-"

"Sit, Mr. Jeon."

He don't know why, but that word is enough to make his body shuddered. And so, he sit back politely.

"Good. So, you mentioned your marriage is bad for you. Why?"

"Pardon, I don't think it's proper to talk about my privacy, especially my marriage with a stranger."

Seokjin's silence for a while, before he burst in a loud laughter.

"Hahaha! You are funny! Stranger, yes. Indeed. But I am not a stranger. I know you. And you know my name."

Jungkook sneered, had his fingers stroking his hair to the back.

"Tsk! Just knowing your name didn't make you a family." he said, hissing annoyingly.

Seokjin nods, pursing lips into a thin line. "You're right."

...

Tbc
Jo, 253, 090421, 0314