53.2 Tribute

"Add some more, Mr. Jeon." Seokjin said to his father in law, looking at how little the old man put the food into his plate.

"You couldn't possibly work well if you didn't eat enough." He continue, scooping more food into the father's plate.

"Haha.. Thank you.. But this old man hardly finish all of this alone.."

"Don't worry, you can take them home. My Jungkookie cooked it with love. It's hurt to see if you leave them just like that."

Jungkook sniffs.

"What's wrong, babe?" Asked Seokjin, being concerned to his husband.

Jungkook wipe his nose, grabbing his arm, leaning on his shoulder. "I missed grandma.." he said with sad tones.

"Ah.. It's okay, she will come, she's just running late. Right, Mr. Jeon?" Seokjin shot a death glare to Mr. Jeon, making the old man shudder.

"Yes, yes. She's coming, don't worry.." the old man breaking in cold sweats, taking out his cellphone under the table, texting his third son, Jungkook's brother.

-Bring that old woman here! This fucking brat won't talk about money until they see her! -sent

"Don't be sad, okay?" Seokjin pat Jungkook's hand, comforting him.

"Okay.." Jungkook's smiling in his head, knowing his grandma will be joining them later. He fake a cough, sit comfortably on his chair, drinking orange juice made by Seokjin as if nothing happened just now. All his fake tears are also vanish along with his facade.

Seokjin snickers at how sneaky his husband handling his family.

"Delicious." Jungkook whispered at him.

Wide smile formed on Seokjin's handsome face. "You taste better." He winks mischievously.

"Ehm!" The mother, Mrs. Jeon cleared her throat, couldn't stand the loving couple with their unending affections.

"Oh, I'm sorry, didn't notice you, Mrs. Jeon." Seokjin was hell bent refused to call them mother and father despite them being his in laws.

He will never approve how they treated Jungkook, even he didn't see it with his own eyes yet, but he still can feel how Jungkook being hostile towards them. He promised to protect him and sided with him. Even if the contract doesn't exist he will still do that, exclusively because he loves him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 361, 080223, 1320