41.2 Pornstar

"You want to fuck him on the screen? What are you? A pornstar??" Jimin scowled, disappointed with his best friend. He's frustrated enough to be in this kind of situation. Last time it was Taehyung and this time, Seokjin. Both the brothers won't even let him die peacefully.

"We're just kissing." Seokjin replied, sitting on the couch confidently with legs crossed.

Jungkook didn't dare to raise his head, curling in his arms seeking protection from Jimin.

"Kissing my ass, that's making out! What do you plan to do if I didn't arrive?? You want to show how good you are fucking him? You want the world to know your size??"

"What could be worse? We are husbands. And I don't mind them to know my size. That's something I am proud of." He grins.

"You have every answer for me! Can't you just listen??"

"You lecture me for something unnecessary. I don't think what we did was wrong. I just show them what they want to see. After all, my baby love it. Right Jungkookie?"

"You led him in! Jungkook is a fucking virgin! He didn't even know what making out is before meeting you! You and your uncultured dick! Gosh! I'm so mad!"

"Shhh.. You are scaring my baby.."

Seokjin put his index finger on his lips, signaling Jimin to slow down his tone. He pat Jungkook's head, treating him like a baby, while Jungkook sheepishly snuggling him.

"I know you, Jin. You are excited because them all watching you, right?"

"Well.. Isn't Taehyung like that too?"

"What— Damn you!"

"We Kims got a good kinks. I should tell him to teach you to behave."

"Don't you dare."

"Why not? Isn't he's good in bed? Are you not satisfy with him?"

"Ya! Kim Seokjin! Stop butting into my relationship! It's yours we are talking about right now!"

"You are boring."

"What? Ugh! I am done with you!"

"I'm sorry.. Jimin.." a soft voice came out as Jungkook mustering his courage to apologise to his friend.

Jimin scoffed. "See, he can apologise but you?" He pointed to Jungkook.

"So you will be satisfy if I apologise too?"

"No."

"Then why would I apologise?"

"I don't know, I'm just mad at you." Finally, Jimin take his seat in front of both of them.

"I'm sorry."

"You didn't mean it."

..

Tbc
Jo, 388, 280123, 0108