51.2 Sick

"I'm fine Tae.. Don't worry about me.." said Jimin with pale face, in pain. He was hospitalised due to gastritis for skipping meals. He was too workaholic and he tend to ignore his body needs.

Taehyung squeeze his fingers, worried about him. Earlier he was scolded by his father for neglecting Jimin until he was hospitalised. The youngest son is too easy to be influenced and so he believed what his father told him, and now blaming himself for the misfortune.

"Don't die, Jimin ah.." he said, with tears flowing down his cheeks, snots all over the face.

"Yah! I'm not dying. It's just a gastric."

"But you are at the hospital. People die in hospital!"

"Geez! You're unbelievable! You want me to die, huh??"

Taehyung shaking his head profusely. "No, I don't want!"

"Then stop saying those bad thing!"

"He came to me this morning, asking my help." Seokjin interfered, couldn't beqr the sight.

"About what?" Asked Jimin, letting Taehyung in his own world, distracting him from worrying too much about his condition.

"Marrying you."

"—!" Jimin choked on his saliva. "M.. marriage??" He asked for confirmation.

"Yeah. That's why dad was with us earlier. We met him, talked about the marriage and dad told him to call you."

"... Did.. Did he agree..?"

"You know dad likes you.."

"Ah..." Jimin's cheeks burning red.

Seokjin glance at Taehyung, sighed.

"You think he will be able to be responsible if you marry him?"

Jimin directly looking at his lover. Taehyung smile at him like a child, showing his charming boxy smile.

"He's your brother, have more faith in him.." he claimed, smiling back at the younger.

"Then that's that. We will discuss further into it after you discharge later."

"Haha.. can't believe it.. he must've think deep about it right? He wouldn't asked your help if it's just a spur of moments.."

"Yeah.. our Taehyung's getting matured.."

"Hyung, I'm not a kid anymore.."

"My ass, you are always acting like a kid."

"That doesn't mean I'm a kid."

Jimin chuckles, "Yeah Jin. He's a man. My man."

..

Tbc
Jo, 345, 050223, 0146