60.2 Yours

"What..?"

The statement surprised him. What he know was that the house originally belongs to Seokjin and Hoseok, which he build for them to live after their marriage. But since it was cancelled, Seokjin has become the sole owner. But now, Seokjin claimed that the house is his. He has no clue about when and why did he changed the ownership.

Even if it's true, he couldn't really afford to accept it. The house was specially made for his lover and Jungkook isn't the one when it was build. Although he is now his lover.

He cannot help but noticed there are too much of Hoseok's preference on the building, which he doesn't really favour since he knew that the guy is trying to ruin their marriage.

"Ah, you can also let me know if you are not comfortable with that woman. But I might be busy doing 'important business with you' while you are asking me this and that. I am an expert at doing multitask job."

"Gosh! Why are you like this?"

Seokjin really like to tease him.

"Hehe.. Good morning babe.." the elder wished upon him, not answering his question.

Jungkook giggles, decided to let it slides. "It's almost afternoon."

Seokjin glance at his Vacheron Constantin, the short pin showing 11 going to 12.

"Still morning." He grins, moving to stand behind the younger, hands slide into his husband's pockets, cold. Their cheek touches, rubbing with each others.

"You've becoming lazy.."

"Well, says the one who tired me down.."

Jungkook pouts. "It's you who don't want to stop."

Seokjin leaning in, brushing his lips against Jungkook's cute ear, whispering, "Because you are exceptionally so good at it baby.."

He nibble his ear, and Jungkook quickly flinched away. "Stop it, you are embarrassing me.."

Seokjin laughed. "Are you still shy after all that we did? But I remember there is certain someone isn't so shy when asking me to lick and suck him last night.."

"Ahhhhhhh! You haven't wash your face!" Jungkook squealed when Seokjin licking his neck. His skin turned bright red, making Seokjin burst in laughter.

"Go wash your face! Brush your teeth! You are smelly!"

"Haha.. Alright, alright. I'm going." Seokjin raised his hands in defeats. "But can I get more kiss after I washed up?"

"No way! You are fasting today!"

"Hmmm.. Okay, only to-day. Not to-night, right?" He smirked, outsmarting Jungkook.

"What do you mea— Yah jagiya!"

Jungkook run back into the house, couldn't stand the embarrassment anymore.

..

Tbc
Jo, 417, 200223, 1350