27.2 Number

Jungkook slump into the comfort of his bed, biting his lower lips, staring deep into his phone's screen. He's been stuck in the situation since waking up from sleep 30 minutes ago, thinking what should he say to Seokjin if he made a call to his number that was given by Jimin yesterday evening.

"... Damn it.." he groaned, didn't know what should he do.

He opted out from the phone book, log into the SNS to check for the latest issue.

As expected, Seokjin's name still appear on the top trending, as more people trying to get the story about their national actor. Also, their blurred picture, kissing in the car is still there, roaming in various media social platforms for people to see and judge.

"Didn't he have a PR team to take down the picture? Why didn't they do anything to protect their artist?" he wonder, with wrinkles all over his wide forehead.

He's not ignorant. He knew a little here and there about entertainment industry and he knew how things works if a scandal broke like this.

To think that the company didn't do anything about the matter must be something that stopping them to take the action. But Jungkook aren't too sure about the problem because he wasn't really understand how the industry works.

"Agh, whatever! Think, what should I say to him? I should introduce myself first, right? He might don't have my number too.." he mumble, put the phone on his stomach, shut his eyes, thinking.

Suddenly, his big doe eyes open wide as he rise from the bed, gripping the phone. His lips slowly curls up in a grin.

"Haha.. I'm a genius..! I'll just text him! That's easier lol!"

..

Tbc
Jo, 285, 240521, 0338