14.1 Meeting

The gloomy aura once again filling the living room of Jeon household. Seokjin was too immersed in checking his smartphone, didn't even care to spare a glance at the family members around him.

He let out a sigh after 5 minutes sitting on the couch, waiting for the so called meeting to begins.

"Didn't we have a meeting? Isn't it the reason you want me to be here?" he asked, without removing the smartphone from his sight.

"Uhm.. Yea.. But we need.. Jungkook to present.."

Seokjin raise his head, "He cannot come. I will replace for his stead. Why? You don't count me as a family member, father?" he asked with an arched eyebrow.

"No— that's not what I mean!"

"Ah.. I'm glad you didn't. Shall we start the meeting?" he yawned. "I'm tired. I still need to entertain my husband after this too.. If you know what I mean.." he smirks.

"Ye.. Yes.. Let's.. Begin.."

...

Seokjin couldn't care less. The meeting is all about money. Here and there. It's obvious they want him to help supporting some capital in their company. But of course, he would only do that if Jungkook agree to help. If not, he has no obligation to lend them any money.

"Are we done yet? My baby is calling me upstairs.. If you don't mind, can I go first?" he asked, waving his smartphone to let them see Jungkook is texting him, which is just a bluff. The husband didn't care to text him at the first place. They have no business to talk about and Jungkook didn't even really need him.

"... We're not done yet." said the auntie, starting to get annoying with his behavior.

"Oh? What else do you want to discuss?? Isn't it easy if you just straight telling me how much do you want, Mrs. Jeon??"

"You—!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 302, 200421, 1639