30.2 Smile

"You looks like an idiot."

Jungkook cannot stop laughing looking at Seokjin rubbing his painful knee.

"I am not an idiot."

"Pfft, I know. I said you looks like one."

"..." Seokjin making a straight face, letting out a heavy breath. "Fine. Laugh as long as you want."

"Hehehe.. You don't be petty with me, okay?"

"Yaya.." A smile formed at Seokjin's face as he staring at Jungkook.

"Don't look at me like that. You creeps me out." Says Jungkook when he noticed the stares. His laughter abruptly stops.

"I'm just admiring the smiles and laughter that I've missed for three years.."

".... I said I'm sorry.."

"I heard." He nods.

"..."

"Please smile at me, more. You are so beautiful.. It eases my heart.."

Jungkook turned his face away out of embarrassment. He couldn't face the man in front of him.

"Haha... Are you shy?"

"Shut up!"

Seokjin get up and sit next to him on the couch. He grab Jungkook's hand and kissing all his five fingers.

"What are you doing...?"

"Admiring my husband's fingers." He answered, now kissing the palm of his hand.

"It.. tickles.. Stop it.."

Unfortunately, the elder didn't listen to him. He keeps kissing all part of his hands, one after another.

"..Seokjin..."

"Mhmmm.."

"Stop it.."

Seokjin smiles. He look up at Jungkook's red face and feel bad at him. His husband is too sensitive. Somehow making him want to tease him more. But he knew when to stop. Jungkook doesn't looks so comfortable with him, yet.

"I'm thirsty." He said, to distract both their attention.

"-! I'll go make tea!" Jungkook stood up instantly, pulling back his hands from Seokjin's possession.

"Coffee."

"Yes! Coffee!"

Seokjin cannot stop smiling seeing Jungkook running away from him. His eyes follows each of his steps towards the hotel's mini bar.

..

Tbc
Jo, 278, 200123, 0648