57.2 I'll Find You

"Haven't I told you, never appear in front of me again? Unfortunately you did it, twice. I know you are trying to irritate my husband by doing that. Do you wish for us to separate with your wicked plans? Do you think that will work?"

"Jin.. I.."

"Ah, that shouldn't come out from your filthy mouth. My name isn't for you to call. Listen, Mr. Jung, this is my last warning. Stay the fuck away from me and my husband. I will not hesitate to hurt you if you dare to touch or harm Jungkook. When I said stay away, I mean it. From every angle or every mean. If I hear anything bad about him, even if it wasn't coming from your mouth, even if it's someone else, I will still find you and I will do anything to hurt you! I don't care if you're not in Korea, believe me, I will find you!"

Hoseok stumble backward. For the first time in his life, he could hear the slow, dragging beat of his heart.

"Stop everything bullshit that you plan to ruin my marriage. I love him so much and I will never go back to you. You are already dead for me. Go back to where you are coming from and never come back here. Quit becoming model or actor so that I won't see you at all. I gave you enough money for that. Just stay there and die there."

Tears stream down his cheek. Seokjin hates him so much to wish him to die.

Jungkook, on the other hand hardly sympathy towards him. In the same times delighted realising how much Seokjin has love him to make the pledge in front of everyone there.

"Jagiya.." he called for Seokjin to come at him with an open arms. The elder abide his words, reaching out to him and pull him into his broad chest.

"Leave." He said to Hoseok and the father, cold and sinister while pampering his husband.

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 120223, 1054

Finally, finished. It got dragged longer than og plan. I hope you guys satisfy with how our couple handling the matters. 😾 let me know if you have better ideas. I might use it in another book.