58.3 Fell For You

"Then.. Why.. If you believe me, why would you think like that... Why....?" he asked, sobbing in tears.

"Because.. It's me.. I can't help being scare.. I got hooked up in this, and it makes me afraid, if I am the only one that feel like this.. I'm afraid that you don't feel my love for you.. It's shaken me thinking that someday you might not be by my side anymore.."

"Yeobo.." Guilty spreads in Jungkook, knowing he is the reason why Seokjin having this feelings.

"I'm sorry.. I might have made you worry by telling all these.. Please, don't cry baby.."

"You made me into this! Don't tell me not to cry after making me cry!"

Jungkook couldn't hold it any longer, bursting in crying mess. He let out his loud cries, letting go all of his disappointment that has built up all this times.

"Baby please..." Seokjin plead, but Jungkook didn't show any sign of stopping any time soon.

"I'm sorry.. I.. Really want to spend my lifetime with you, but the thoughts of losing you frightened me to have those kind of dreams.. It's like I'm trying to reach to something that is too far— no, something that is impossible for me to reach.. And what happened recently, making the feelings grew bigger. I don't want to be swallow by the fear of losing you.. I really, don't want that to happen.. But I have no power to hold you if you don't want to be with me anymore.."

"Ahhhh!!!" The younger suddenly screaming in the air, surprising his husband. "I'm so frustrating!! You are so fucking annoying!!!" He grab both of Seokjin's face in his palms.

".. Baby..?" This time, it's Seokjin who is too surprised to speak.

"Why would you have no power to hold me?! Didn't you say you love me?? Fucking saying that everyday, everytime, that's making me feel bad for not saying it back, but now you are telling me you don't have the power to hold me??!?"

"I..."

..

Tbc
Jo, 336, 140223, 1045

Happy Valentine's Lovelies
Someone texted me wishing Happy V Day. My innocent mind quickly thinking. What's V? Vagina? 🤣

I'm sorry. Sksksksksksk