51.1 Sick

Kim's Household.

"It's so hard to see you these days. I hope you didn't forget your responsibilities and neglecting Jungkook just because you are too busy with work." Said Mr. Kim, lecturing his son the moment Seokjin entered their family mansion.

"Dad.. You know I'm not that kind of person.."

"Hm.. I saw you all over the internet these days. Those crazy people will do anything to break you so always think before doing something. Always remember that you are married. Take care of Jungkook better or you will have to face my wrath. Understand?"

Seokjin sighed. His father has grow fond of Jungkook, that's a good thing but to be excessively fond isn't too good for him. Jungkook is his, he don't want his father to steal his husband from him. Because if his father spending times too often with Jungkook will make his chance to pursue him grow less.

"Yes, dad.. But please restrain from calling Jungkook to visit you too often. I need times with him too."

"I called him because he is also my son! You two rarely come visit me anymore!" He pointed at Seokjin and Taehyung.

"Yeah I know. But he is my husband. I need to spend times with him too. It's been a while we didn't see each other. He always came home late because of you."

"This brat! What for do you need to see him?" The old father losing his patience.

"You just told me to take care of him, now you are asking this question?"

"Hmp!" Old Mr. Kim grunted, refused to admit his fault. "If I let you see him, will you give me grandchilds??"

Pfft! Taehyung burst the laughter. Seokjin coughing so hard that his eyes gets teary.

"Dad!" He blushed, embarrassed. "We just married!"

"Just? It's been three years! Minister Min already have 3 grandchilds in three years!"

Seokjin sighed. "Haa.. If you say so.."

"Hmp!" Mr. Kim then turning to Taehyung.

"Where's Jimin?"

"I don't know.."

"Aigh, this unfilial..! You don't know where is he yet you came here asking for marriage??" He raise his cane, about to hit his youngest son.

"Dad, please." Seokjin intervened, saving his brother.

"Call him."

..

Tbc
Jo, 366, 050223, 0155

I will take a few days hiatus. I'm on vacation. 🥳