66.1 The Journey

Jungkook staring at his MacBook, deleting the lists that he wrote a few months ago. He has achieved all that's written in the lists, except to live with his grandma and taking care of her wellbeing. Her death was too sudden and he cannot accept it. So an investigation has been set up and is still on going, to find the truth behind her death.

He believed it has to be one of his family's plans and he decided to take his own revenge on them. He made his family suffer loses and manage to get back his right on the Jeon's household with Namjoon's with their plan and efforts.

They are all stripped down from their position, lost everything they had, becoming worst than those homeless people living in streets.

Aside of that, in a few days he will have another opening ceremony of his clothing stores, and this one is bigger than the first one open in Gangnam. He is proud of himself and promised to not stop just there. After this one, he plan to open another branches around the Korea and if can, he'd want to spread across the world too.

He has big dreams and he believes he can do it if he work harder than anyone else.

The bed is moving. Jungkook immediately shut the MacBook, slid under the blanket, going back to sleep. It's past 3am and he's still wide awake so he grab his MacBook to kill the times.

"Babe.. You still awake?" The groggy voice of Seokjin laying next to him put a smile on his face.

"Did I woke you up?" He turn around, facing the husband. Seokjin's eyes still shut tight, barely awake.

"No.."

He crawl, hugging, crossing legs with Seokjin, pillowing his arm. "I love you.." he said to the elder, kissing his chin.

Faint smile forms on Seokjin's sleepy face. "Mhmm.. I love you too baby.."

"... I know.." Jungkook slid his hand under Seokjin's RJ pyjama, touching his skin with his cold hand. He bend his leg, purposely brushing against the elder's inner thighs, just a few inches below his private part.

"Mmm.. Baby.. I'm tired.." said the elder, catching his hand. "We just did it earlier.."

His face's burning red, getting rejected.

"It's.. Okay..." he replied shyly, voices stuck at his throat.

Tbc
Jo, 386, 030323, 1517