63.3 Impatience

Jungkook reached his orgasm, released his white seeds in Seokjin's mouth. He rise from the bed, pulling Seokjin closer and kissing his lips, sharing the taste of his seeds with his husband because that's was what he loved, the taste of himself in his mouth.

"Am I good baby?" Asked the elder, smiling at him proudly.

He didn't answer. That was just the beginning.

He untie Seokjin's robe, exposing his naked body for his sight. Without delay, he grab his chest one by one, kissing and licking around the nipples until they turn hard. He does seems impatient, which make Seokjin smiles in satisfaction.

Seeing Seokjin's reaction triggering him. He push the elder off the bed, laying on his back, catches his hands at the wrists and pinned them above his head. He then took off the pillow case and tie both of Seokjin's hands with the pillow case. The elder is now unable to move, submitting himself to him.

Seokjin smirks, getting the ideas of where they are heading to. Jungkook is well prepared for their honeymoon, because a few days ago, he caught the younger searching for various intercourse styles on his phone. But he didn't expose him, because he knew, if he did, Jungkook wouldn't ever do that with him.

And yes, his guessed was right, Jungkook is taking the lead in this. He will let him do anything he wants and he will just enjoying it.

"Babe..." He called, feeling stuffed as he get more harder down there, poking his tight underwear.

He look down at his bottom, signaling Jungkook to fully undress him.

The younger smirk as he took off his underwear. The hard cock spring up the moment it got released from the tight linen. Jungkook moving his body lower, mounting right on his cock. He then start moving, slowly, rubbing his ass against the long, thick boner. His lips parted as he let out soft moaning, feeling himself on Seokjin.

Seeing him making Seokjin's erection grew larger and harder. He felt he was about to burst wide open.

"Babe.. Let me in.."

Tbc
Jo, 349, 270223, 1344