59.4 Snow

Jungkook growl, squint eyes, catches his hand, immediately stopping him from travel lower to his pants. "That isn't snow, don't think I'm an idiot."

"Whatever, it's still as white as snow."

The younger let out a sigh. With pink tint cheeks, he touch Seokjin's lips. "Haven't you had it enough last night?"

"Why would I get enough?"

"I don't know. You.. Not tired?"

"Aha, do I look like I am tired right now?" He smirk.

"Ha... No..."

"Yeah, that's it." He open his mouth slightly, licking the finger on his lips with the tip of his tongue.

Jungkook startled, pulled back but Seokjin was faster. He catch his hand and now the tip of his finger is inside his mouth.

The wet taste on the finger is enough to make his body shudder, blaming himself for being overly sensitive to Seokjin's touches. He turn away, avoiding eye contact, refuse to giving up any response to him. However, he didn't know, the more he trying to resist, the more his husband getting attracted to him.

Devilish smiles on Seokjin's face making him clench his jaws, knowing he's about to lose it once again.

"Relax baby.. I won't do anything to you if you don't want to do it.."

"Wha—t?"

Seokjin's words infact making him more angry with him. He wrap his arms around his neck, forcing him to lean lower for a kiss. No more playing push and pull, just making it easier. After all, he knew them both wanting it.

"You are so fuck up!" He cursed between the kisses.

'Yes I am fucked up.'

Seokjin open his mouth, letting Jungkook to push his tongue inside him. The younger is getting better after their first unofficial kissed. Seokjin loves his improvement, he is a very quick learner.

"Stop thinking, just fucking kiss me!"

"Take off your shirt. This isn't just kissing, Kim Jungkook."

His imagination is about to be real.

..

Tbc
Jo, 339, 180223, 1830

Hello lovelies. I know some of you might be already hungry for mature content from this book, but nah, sorry. It wont be there. You can continue the scene in your imagination. Good luck. 😌