64.3 Mistake

"No, Tae. I am talking to Jin as his manager right now. Not as his brother in law or as your husband. Y/N has quit so I have to do my job."

"Why you have to do her job? Is she your husband? I mean wife!? Is she your mother?? She didn't even come to our wedding! She– that chicken leave without even telling me!!" Taehyung was triggered at the mention of Y/N.

He keep grudge with the woman after she went absent on their wedding. Not just that, she also didn't give them gift and that's making him angry more with her. He was anticipating for a grand gift but in the end he got nothing from her.

To make things worst, she quit her job without letting him know. He was shocked when he visit her at the company but was told by the receptionist that she has already quit her job. When he searched her at her place, the house was empty as if nobody ever live there and not even her number is reachable.

It's like her existence has been wiped off from the world. It creeps him and so he stopped looking for her.

Their relationship wasn't bad at all, instead, she was like a family to him, to his father and his brother. For her to just disappear without reason, making him angry at her to the core. He don't care the reason, but she should've let him know if she's leaving.

"You are so childish! I'm not doing anyone's job! This is my job!" Said Jimin, rising his voice at his husband.

"I am not childish!!"

The argument between Seokjin and Jungkook are now inflecting the other couple. Jimin's patience is thinning and Taehyung, he hate the most when someone calling him childish.

Taehyung grunts, sit angrily on the couch next to Jungkook. His lips pouts, arms crossed the chest, "I am not childish, right Jungkookie??" He turned to the brother in law, seeking for alliance to back him up.

"..."

"Yah Jeongkookie, don't ignore me!" He fumes with anger when getting no words from Jungkook.

Tbc
Jo, 351, 010323, 0020

Yeorobun!!!

We have 4 or 5 chapters more before this book is complete! I can't wait! 🥳