11.2 Choosing Side

"Shall I move to Paris with you?"

"What? No! We have our own life to live on."

"I don't mind leaving everything here for you."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Let's discuss about this later, okay? It's uncomfortable, talking— I mean whispering like this."

"Okay. Let's go." Seokjin gets up, dragging Jungkook with him.

"Eh??"

"Where are you going—"

"Appa, the food's ready."

The eldest sister came from the kitchen. Seokjin stops, looking back at Jungkook.

The husband nods his head, smiling sweetly at him. "Let's eat first, okay? I've heard your stomach growling just now.."

"Okay!" Seokjin winks, making the 'OK' sign.

'Cute!' Jungkook screaming internally. Seokjin is really unexpectable. He is unreadable. You can't judge him because one minute he can be the coldest person but another minutes he turns to a cute hamster with chubby cheeks.

" Let's go eat, shall we?" the father speaks, inviting both his son and his son in law to join the family at the dining table.

"En." the smiles on Seokjin's face faded the moment his eyes landed on the father. He became the cold person again.

Jungkook smirks. A little bit too happy, finally to have someone standing at his side, protecting him from the hatred of his own family.

But this alone isn't enough. He want them to feel what he has felt when living with them. He want them to know what it feels losing someone he love just because that someone is not on the same level with them.

And to make it happen, he need Seokjin to stay at his side. And to make Seokjin stay, he can only think of one way. That is to make Seokjin fall in love, madly in love with him, which he didn't know, that Seokjin's already has his interest in him.

...

Tbc
Jo, 289, 170421, 0110