49.2 Commotion

"Hello everyone! Hoseok here!" He waves after introducing himself to the camera.

"How are you guys there? Hmm, I am feeling sooo good today. You wanna know why?" He paused, sending glare at Jungkook.

"Because we are going to make a very rude boutique owner apologise to us! Or even worse, going bankrupt! You guy's excited right? Me too! Yay! Well, it's not our fault but he should never open any shop if he doesn't know how to treat the customer right!"

"—!"

"Hyung, no need to entertain people like that. An attention seeker will never stop no matter what you do. They are beyond help." Jungkook grab Namjoon's wrist when Namjoon step forward trying to seize Hoseok's iPhone, wanting to stop the latter from ruining his little brother's business.

"But-!" Namjoon feel a bit frustrated with him.

"It's okay hyung." Jungkook pat his hand. "Trust me. I can handle this.."

Jungkook was also shocked at first when Hoseok introduced himself by the live show. But then he was proud at himself for being chosen by Seokjin. Such man didn't deserve to be with Seokjin, that's what he thought. After all, it was the right time to confront Hoseok. He doesn't need to find him anymore since Hoseok himself coming at him.

"Woah, did you just hear that, everyone? He called his customer attention seeker! Did he think being savage will save his shop?" Hoseok laughed.

Jungkook take a few steps forward, gracefully approaching Hoseok.

"Daebak, are you going to hit me?" Hoseok didn't falter at all, standing arrogantly, ready to accept Jungkook's encounter.

To his surprise, Jungkook didn't even touch him, instead, the latter seize his iPhone, start going live himself. And Hoseok, he was too stunned to move to stop Jungkook from doing so.

"Hello, good evening. I am Jungkook, the owner of the boutique we are at now." He bow to the viewers, politely greeting them as if they are there in front of him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 327, 020223, 0044