20.1 Breakfast

Seokjin dropped Yoongi at a three stars hotel. He originally offered to pay his new friends to stay at a better hotel but Yoongi insisted not wanting to burden him.

There's awkward silence in the car, making the actor uncomfortable so he decided to tune on the radio but Jungkook didn't seems to like it, so he turn it off.

"Where shall I drop you?" asked the elder, since Jungkook didn't even say a words to him.

"My hotel- no, can you send me to my friend's office?" Jungkook changed his mind suddenly remembering Jimin's request to meet him the other days.

"Sure. Where?"

Growl~

His stomach growling.

"Pfft!" Seokjin chuckles.

"Shut up.." Jungkook bite his lower lips, looking outside the car with face as red as the colour of Seokjin's sportcar.

Seokjin cough, realising him being rude to laugh at his husband. "I'm sorry.. But you didn't have your breakfast?"

"..." Jungkook didn't answer, pouting lips in disapproval.

"Alright. I know a place."

"No need. Just send me to my friend's office.." he said, being offended.

"Aww.. I'm really sorry baby.. But please, don't be stubborn.. You have to eat something to fill your stomach. I promise, you won't regret this, you'll love it."

"Hm.. Whatever." said the younger, folding hands around his chest.

"Thank you.." Seokjin smiles, patting his thigh.

Jungkook flinched at the touch, but he let it slides, for this time.

...

Jungkook's face beaming with happiness the moment the food enters his mouth. It's true as Seokjin said, he's already in love with the Sweet savoury taste, the smooth texture and the aroma.

It's something worth to spend some money on.

Seokjin cannot stop smiling at his reaction, enjoying the beauty of his husband.

"Love it?"

Jungkook nods. "I could die for it."

"Haha.. No.. Please don't leave me.."

"It's just a metaphor!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 296, 220421, 2316