22.1 Visit

The next day.

Jungkook was asleep, with face lying down on the pillow when the bell of his hotel room suddenly rings.

He fell asleep thinking how to reach out to his husband since he need to get back his phone and his wallet which consists of his passport and all the important cards.

The bell rings again but he is too lazy to gets up. Only after the fourth times that the bell ringing he jump out from the comfort of the thick mattress.

He didn't request for the room service and he didn't invite Jimin to come, so he don't have any ideas who could be waiting outside his hotel room.

Carelessly, he open the door without even checking through the peeping hole.

He freeze when he sees a man standing behind the door with black mask and black sunglasses, wearing all black attire and a black hat.

'What the heck with all black? Assassin??'

He try to shut the door but the man stopping him with his shoes. After that, the man pull the face mask, showing his face, "You—!"

"Don't wanna invite me in??" asked the man, smiling mischievously at him.

Jungkook didn't answer. He moves away from the entrance, letting the man to enter his room.

"What do you want coming here, Mr. Kim? Isn't it enough after what you have done to me yesterday??" he asked after closing the door.

Seokjin casually taking off his props, sit on the couch facing the wall-height glass windows.

"I came to return your belonging. But it seems you don't need them anymore, too busy picking fight with me."

"Haha. Me, picking fight with You?? You're delusioning. I don't have times for that bullshits..!"

...

Tbc
Jo, 288, 250421, 2340