50.1 Mission Accomplished

"I didn't watch anyone else. It's just you.. It was Y/N.. She show me because you were there.." Seokjin knew what's playing in Jungkook's mind and he didn't mind to explain it. Infact, it's never a hassle to explain because he don't want Jungkook to misunderstand him.

He's still pursuing him and he don't want some trivial things like this to get in his ways.

"Haha really? Do I look bad?" Jungkook scratches his head.

"No baby.." Seokjin leaning in at his height, whispering. "But you were cunning.."

Jungkook's face immediately flush in red, embarrassing. He didn't mean to be cunning but that's how he handle Hoseok's hostility.

From behind where Hoseok is recording, it seems like the two were kissing because Seokjin's broad shoulders is blocking the view when he leaned lower to Jungkook.

The comments section once again flooded with thousands of comments when the viewers getting excited to see them kissing in live streaming. Some of them finally recalled the show about Seokjin's marriage not long ago, remember that Jungkook is the legal husband to Seokjin. There are also naughty comments talking about how they making out in the show was cut off halfway.

Hoseok getting angrier reading comments about Jungkook and Seokjin. He turned off the recording, refused to deal with the viewers.

"Who is he, Jin ah?"

Jungkook glare at him over Seokjin's shoulder, cupping his cheeks, didn't allow his husband to turn around or even answer to the latter. He smile at Seokjin, "Do you missed me, yeobo?" Purposely asking the question, a bit louder to let Hoseok hear every words he says.

"Yeo..bo...?" Hoseok's eyebrows wrinkle, thinking he heard it wrong.

Seokjin chuckles. "Missing you is the reason of my existence.."

Jungkook's delighted. Satisfied. The answer is enough to make him sneak a peek  to see Hoseok's reaction.

Tears forming in Hoseok's big eyes. He knew that Seokjin is married but he didn't believe when Seokjin came at him the other day, telling that he is happy with his husband.

Trembling, he muster the courage, "Do you really love him, Jin?"

"Don't you see and hear enough?" Asked Jungkook.

Hoseok snapped.

..

Tbc
Jo, 360, 030223, 0036