22.3 Visit

"Tell me, what makes you hated me? What should I do for you to accept me, or at least believe in me?"

Jungkook chuckles. He look up into Seokjin's brown, beautiful starry orbs.

"Nothing. Why don't you divorce me? We were separated for three years, why bother to waste your precious times waiting for me to come back? I don't quite understand that. Usually people will divorce if they're in your shoes."

"Why is it so easy for you to say the words? Why won't you try to make this marriage works like normal marriage instead of asking for a divorce?"

Jungkook's reactions changes. His eyebrows frowned.

"You're pushing me to my limits. Stop it. I don't need this crappy marriage. You know I was forced into this. Just let me go."

Seokjin swipe his face, laughing. He moves away from Jungkook, "You're a funny guy, you know that, don't you??"

He take a deep breath, "Crappy marriage, eh? Have you ever consider my feeling? No? Yes, we were strangers. Maybe your parents forcing you into marrying me. But have you ever think, if I want the husband to be you, or anyone else? I admit, it was my fault. But still, I've been supporting your family for three years, but what did I get for a return? A crappy marriage, you said.." there's disappointment in his tones.

"Instead of companionship, you've been thinking how to use me again yesterday. And I am willingly to get into that. The whole family is playing with me. This crappy marriage costs me more than a happy one. But it's fine, my money and time is still enough for all of you. I can give everything you want if that can make you change your mind about being my husband. But I know money can't resolve everything.."

His heart fell despair. He put the mask on and wear the cap, walking to the entrance.

" In that bag, all of your belonging. I didn't even touch them, even if I want to. I was curious. Your phone's been ringing for so many times, someone might be worry about you. But I knew I don't have the rights to check. I am just nobody to you, right, Jungkook?"

...

Tbc
Jo, 297, 260421, 0059