58.5 Fell For You

"Ummmm.."

"Um?"

"You've heard me."

"Of what?"

"Don't pretend you don't know! You've heard me!"

"But, I really don't understand..."

"Geez!" Jungkook squeeze the both of his cheeks, resulting his lips to pouts. "Why are you suddenly so slow at times like this!?"

"I'm showwy.." he apologised.

Jungkook laugh, because he sounds so cute caused to his pouty lips.

The younger took a deep breath, "Jagiya... Listen," he paused.  "I think.. No, I'm sure about it."

"About what?"

"My feelings.. For you.."

"..." Seokjin's eyes widen, anticipating to listen to it once more time. He did listened to it very clear earlier but it won't cost them anything to hear it again.

Jungkook smiles expecting the reaction from his husband. He look right into Seokjin's eyes, being determined about his own feelings.

"I love you." He finally said it. He feel his cheek is burning hot in embarrassment but he don't care a bit about that. What he feel right now is happiness. He knew Seokjin loves him and it's just right to return him with the same feelings he has all this time.

"You love me?" Asked Seokjin, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

The younger nods. "To the moon and back..." he admitted, shyly.

"You love me?" He asked for the second times.

Jungkook nods again, "With all my heart."

"You really, really really really love me??"

"I really really really really, love you, Mr. Hubby."

"Ha.. Mr. Hubby.." Seokjin chuckles. They have so many nanes to call each others but Mr. Hubby never cross his mind. "... You're not lying?"

"Huh? Why would I??"

"You sure, you love me?"

"Ya! You want me to slap you again?? Are you asking for a death wish??"

"Hahahaha!" Seokjin's mind blew up. His heartbeat pumping super fast. His face turning red of pure excitement. So this is the feeling of being love back by someone he love with all his heart.

He buried his face in the chest of his husband's. "I love you, I love you, I love you! I love you so much jagiya!!"

Neither Jungkook could contain his happiness. He embrace him, smiling happily to his ears.

"I love you too yeobo.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 362, 150223, 1500