42.2 Brothers

"Ice cream."

Jungkook shoved the ice cream cone to Taehyung. The latter giving him a side look, refused to take the ice cream.

"Gimme yours." He said, wanting the ice cream on the other hand.

"No way. This is mine." Jungkook took away the ice cream from Taehyung.

"But this is mint flavour! I don't want to eat toothpaste!"

"Yah, just eat whatever I got for you if you don't want me to call you a brat."

Taehyung pouts. "I hate mint's flavour."

"Haa.. Fine!"

Jungkook giving up his chocolate ice cream, giving it to Taehyung. He took a sit next to Taehyung, by the Han river bank.

"Jimin must've be so patience with you."

Taehyung smiles, licking the ice cream. "He is."

Both enjoying the view while eating their ice cream, didn't speak a word.

A few minutes passed, Taehyung finished his ice cream. "I'm hungry. They said it's best to have ramen here." He said, rubbing his hands together, exhaling the white-cold breeze from his mouth. It's November and winter is coming. The air is already cold around the Han river.

"I don't want to go back there to buy ramen for you." Jungkook quick to refused even before Taehyung telling him to buy for him.

"Yahh, this brat.. I didn't even think to tell you to go buy!"

"Yeah right."

"Hm.. You want too?"

Jungkook didn't answer. He's licking his ice cream, slowly devouring them.

"Alright, wait here."

Taehyung stand up, patting his back.

"Extra spicy." Said Jungkook after the elder took a few step away.

"Geez..!"

...

"Puhaa! So fucking spicy!!" Jungkook drink more water along while eating his spicy ramen.

Taehyung's been laughing at him as if he's watching a comedy show.

Both their face already red due to the strong flavors of spices in the ramen.

"You look stupid." Said Taehyung, pointing at Jungkook with his chopsticks.

"You look stupider."

"No, you are stupidest."

They laughed, couldn't help but roar in hysterics.

..

Tbc
Jo, 328, 290123, 0017