61.1 Love At First Sight

The sun has set to fade, as moon appears on the other side of orange-purplish skies. People strolling along the beach, enjoying the beautiful sunset in Boracay White Beach, Philipphines. By the beach side, there is an ice cream stall, with a long lines of kids waiting to get the taste of it.

Seokjin and Jungkook settled their honeymoon there, after Jungkook was explained that there won't be snow all the year in Switzerland. But Seokjin didn't really favour of going to the beach, even though he is the one who suggested the place to Jungkook. He disliked getting sweats for nothing, such as by strolling at the beach like this.

The couple walking side to side, fingers intertwined. Sometimes the younger can be seen laughing at his husband's dad joke, slapping his chest in playful manner. And when he did that, Seokjin will cower, saying he's hurting him so bad.

But of course Jungkook didn't trust that a bit. He knew how Seokjin love to tease him.

Seokjin stop walking, pulling Jungkook into his embrace.

"It's beautiful.." he said, back hugging his husband.

Jungkook nods. "I don't wanna go back.." he replied, in the comfort of his husband's warmth.

"Okay, let's settle down here."

"You are joking."

Seokjin smile. He's not joking. But he knew Jungkook didn't really want to stay there. He just need some times to mend with his heart.

He will definitely go back to Korea, or maybe Paris, where he live before coming back to Seokjin. He has his life there. And for Seokjin, his life is Jungkook. No matter the place, he will be fine if Jungkook is there by his side.

The couple sat on the sand, with Jungkook hugging Seokjin's arm, resting his head on his shoulder, staring at the orange skies turning blue.

"Yeobo.." Jungkook calling him, breaking the silence.

"Hm?"

"Thank you.."

"For what?"

"Loving me, unconditionally.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 343, 210223, 0130