59.2 Snow

"Yes. For our honeymoon."

The answer bring smiles on Seokjin's face. That's the third times Jungkook mentioned honeymoon. His face brimming with happiness, showing how much he want to spend more times with his husband.

"Okay. Let's go. But, may I know, why Switzerland?"

"It's cold there." He answered, blushing as if there is something else he want to tell but didn't come out easily.

"What is it baby?" And the elder caressing his cheek, quick to notice him.

"It's cold.. So.."

"So?"

"I can hug you.. cuddle.."

'Fuck! You are so adorable Jungkook! God, can you not blame me if I fuck him real hard?? It's your fault for creating him like this!

Seokjin turn away, is literally fighting with his inner self, having this kind of husband somehow testing his patience. Jungkook is way too innocent but at the same time is provocating, seducing him, awaken his desire and lust to have him submit to him.

He wants to do him real hard, making his body trembling of hard orgasms or making him unable to walk for a week but then making him crying, begging for more even after all that.

He has this kind of kink, which he believe is normal if you have Jungkook as husband. Jungkook is voluptuous, having perfect curves at perfect places, pretty face, fair baby like skin and those fine assets perfected his built. Kind of body that making him crazy just by looking at him.

Just the thoughts of those pretty face blushing intensely, body wet with sweats with not even a thread covering his skin, calling his name in messy moans making him hard down there.

"Yeobo?"

Seokjin fake a cough, clearing his dirty thoughts, breaking in awkward smiles. He couldn't let Jungkook know of what he imagined just now. The younger might freak out.

"Korea also cold. We have snow here. I can hug you here too, like right now.." he said, pulling Jungkook into another sweet hug, making the younger smiling happily.

..

Tbc
Jo, 329, 170223, 1730