43.1 Thank You

A black Rolls Royce stopped by at a 5 stars hotel and Seokjin walked out from the car, attended by a male assistant wearing all black suit. He passed the key to the assistant, gracefully walking towards the hotel lobby.

"Over here," said a receptionist, showing direction to Seokjin.

"It's fine, you don't have to come with me." Seokjin replied, giving the man a few notes of KRW.

The guy bow at him, until he entered the elevator.

Another female assistant in the elevator asking him which floor he's going and pressing the number for him. She offer him a small diamond shaped piece of sweet food made with sugar and mints for refresher but he simply refusing it.

"Thank you," he said once leaving the elevator at floor 48, the highest floor of the hotel. He press the bell once standing at the penthouse suite, waiting for the door to open.

Click.

The sound of door opening. Seokjin took a breath, entering the room.

"You've come."

A good looking male in white dress shirt waiting for him with red wine in his hand.

"What do you want?" He asked, going straight to the point. He has no intention to waste the time there.

""Is that how you greet an old friend?"

"Friend? I don't befriend a dead one."

The male laughing at his statement. "As you can see, I'm still alive."

"Not my problem. You are dead for me."

"Seokjin ah.. You still hate me, even after all those years?"

"Hate? You don't deserve any feelings from me."

"Then why are you coming here?"

"To let you know that I am happy now and I don't need to care with your bullshit anymore. And to thank you for leaving because if you didn't do that, I wouldn't get the chance to marry my husband Jungkook."

"..."

"And this, take it. It's my appreciation to you and don't call me again." Seokjin put down a briefcase filled with money, turn around to leave.

"Stop! I'm not finish yet!"

He didn't listen, walking out of the room without looking back. For him, the guy has dead and dead people not worth his attention.

..

Tbc
Jo, 356, 300123, 0026

Jungkook In Trouble On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara