58.4 Fell For You

"You what?? Don't be a fucking loser to let me go after making me fell in love with you! Don't be such a moron!!"

Seokjin stunned. "You... fell in love.. with me...?"

"Promise me! Never let me go! Even if I want to go, hold on me tighter, don't you dare to let go. You are not allow to do that! Understand!??"

The elder couldn't hear anything anymore. His mind clouded with the repetitive words of Jungkook's falling in love with him.

"You... Love me...?" He was like a zombie with no soul, except for his face is blushing red.

"Yaghhh, this idiot didn't even listen to me..!"

"Fell.. in love.. with m-"

Thud!

Jungkook took a drastic action, head-butting him, hoping for him to coming back to his sense. Both of their foreheads are red in bruise.  "Yah! Kim Seok Jin."

"Huh? Yes..?" The elder responds to him, starry eyes in excitement, as if nobody ever hit him just now.

"Kim Seok Jin." He repeat.

"Yes, Kim Jung Kook?"

Jungkook grins. Flower blooms in his stomach. Yes, he is indeed a Kim. Taking the last name of the most handsome and popular guy in Korea was never in his dream. But well, he will use it proudly from this moment.

"Do you really love me?" He asked.

Seokjin nods, as fast as he could. "To the moon and back!"

"Not because of the contract?"

Seokjin shake his head. "No." Truthfully, the contract was just an excuse for him to get close to Jungkook. He already burned the papers long time ago, not wanting for his husband to take back all his words. But of course, he didn't tell the younger, because he will be at loss if he tell. Jungkook might want to sign a new contract demanding the annulment of the old one.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. This stupid guy has fallen deep into you.. Not sure if anyone can save me.."

..

Tbc
Jo, 320, 150223, 0124

Jungkook love's violence. 😆 first slap, now headbutt.