38.1 The Effect

Seokjin sipping his coffee, mind wandering into deep thinking trying to figure how to apologise to Jungkook for his slow response the other day. YN sitting next to him, going through the thick documents for him to check.

"Oh, have you check the contract from Jeon's?"

"Huh?" He flinched at the mentioned of 'contract', reminding him of Jungkook. "He said it's ridiculous.."

"Hm? What ridiculous? You want to reject their application?"

"..."

"Ya, Kim Seokjin." Y/N snapping her fingers over Seokjin's face.

"Huh? What?"

"Wah.. Really? What are you spacing out? You didn't hear me don't you?"

Seokjin grins. "I'm sorry.. Would you please repeat?"

"Hm. Alright. I'm asking if you have checked the contract proposed by Jeon's. I think it's from the eldest son, Kim Namjoon."

Kim Namjoon. The name rings in his mind. He remember the tall, tanned guy with Suga the day they went to Jungkook's family house.

"What did he want?"

"For you to invest in his company."

Seokjin nod. "Where is it?" He shove his hand asking for the document.

Y/N shake her head. "I gave it to you, last week."

"Oh, really? But I was busy last week, dealing with the scandal."

"Yea, the scandal that you created it yourself."

"Y/N sshi, did you know that the scandal actually helped us a lots? You got so many invitations to parties, bought so many new dresses using the company's money. Got offer for new projects too, right? Oh, didn't you want me to work with that actor, what's his name? Ah, Ma Dong Seok hyung nim. His manager called you, didn't he?"

Y/N sighing. "Dude, don't ever mention about spending. I am doing this all for the company." She's a bit pissed when Seokjin talking about how she spent the money to buy her own dresses. "But heck, I can't believe it. Usually, people will get banned after involving in scandal. But you, the effect is reversible."

"I'm a Kim, Y/N sshi. What do you expect?" He grins. Proud to be a Kim.

"Ah.. Yeah.. My bad.. How can I forget that you are a Kim. Pardon me for asking stupid question." She make a straight face, letting him know she is done with him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 375, 260123, 0101