54.3 Proposed

"I'm fine." That's what he said.

But to Seokjin, Jungkook doesn't look fine at all. His face is red, in rage. He can clearly see he has taken the baits threw by Hoseok.

"It's okay, I can handle this." He continue, putting up a tough front.

Seokjin rise from the chair, stroking Jungkook's head gently with affection. He can see tears welling up in Jungkook eyes, just waiting to be fall. He knew how fragile Jungkook is, but he also knew that Jungkook is a fighter. He's strong enough to fight Hoseok or his parents, but not this time.

Jungkook also have a very soft, delicate side. And Seokjin knew, his past relationship somehow can shake his husband's will. Who wouldn't get pissed if they know their husband having sex with someone else, even in the past? And that guy his husband having sex with is now in front of him, trying to ruin his marriage.

"I love you, so please lean on me again this time." Said the elder, giving a peck on Jungkook's forehead, making the younger calm almost instantly.

He then turn at Hoseok. The gentle side that he showed to Jungkook just now dissipated into thin air without traces. A fresh swell of anger rose in him. He was about to explode with rage just by having eye contact with the latter.

"Yeah, right, that's the picture." He nods, walking towards the picture hanging at the centre of the dining hall.

He stares at the picture for a few second and regret of his carelessness for not taking the picture down long time ago.

"I should've take this picture down long time ago, but I keep forgetting that."

"..."

Nobody dares to reply to him.

"I was too busy loving my husband, that I forget about useless things. In fact, I don't have time for useless things." He shot a glare at Hoseok when saying the words, hinting that the latter is the same as useless things that he don't have time to deal with.

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 090223, 2314