15.1 Brother

"How could you talk like that to an elder!" the first brother, which was absent since the beginning suddenly appeared at the entrance, fuming with angers.

Behind him, a short male with mint hair, fair-pale skin with cute freckles across his pink tint cheek, holding a heavy suitcase in his hands.

"Namjoon?!" the whole family raised from their seat, surprised to see him.

Namjoon walked in, straight to the head of the family, his father.

"I'm back, father." he said, hugging the old man.

Seokjin didn't really pay his attention towards the duo, staring at the other male. There's something about him that giving a different vibes from the rest of the family.

Namjoon broke the hug, approaching the mother.

"Why... Why are you back...?" she asked with a shaky voice.

"Because I will take back all mine, mother. Including this family, from you."

She fell on the floor. The third brother and the sister quickly rush to help their mother.

"How dare you, Namjoon!" the sister yelling at him, hugging her mother.

"Ah.. What a messy family I've got myself into.. So, this lady isn't the first lady of the house, instead, a home wrecker??" Seokjin butting in, mocking the family.

Namjoon turns to his direction and quickly turn back to his father.

"I'm sorry father. I have made my decision. I will stay and I will make sure to take back all that's left by my mother."

"Namjoon.... Is that really you..?" asked the auntie, still shock.

Namjoon smiles. "I didn't defend you earlier because it is you, auntie. I just couldn't stand this rude guy didn't respect the elder."

"Oh? Then, didn't you do the same with the lady??" Seokjin smirks, pointing fingers to the mother.

...

Tbc
Jo, 289, 200421, 1712