9.1 Family

Silence isn't a pleasure when it comes to Jeon household. But today, the people who lived here are unbelievably silent as if they're all has turned into another person that are unfamiliar to Jungkook.

One can clearly hear another's breathing due to the awkward silence. Even a cricket sound from outside the house are louder than the human.

And Jungkook too, losing words to speak as the tall, handsome and domineering figures take the seat next to him, squeezing his fingers gently, giving him comfort that he never have whenever coming back home.

He remember this guy. He is the first human that he ever slap. Not once but twice. Never in his life he did that to other person, but this guy simply letting him slaps him, not even trying to avoid it.

Who are you?

He want to ask that, but it seems his question was answered even before he open his mouth.

...

2 hours ago.

It's 5 in the afternoon, he was invited to come back home for a dinner with the family that are consist of his parents, his grandmother, two elder brothers, an elder sister with her husband and her daughter, two uncles and an aunty with their family.

Yes, Jungkook have a very big family. But none of them see him as one of the family member, except for his grandmother.

He knew well why they treated him like that, but he didn't bother to make out about it, since he already have his own life in Paris. He doesn't need them anymore, same as how they never need him in their life.

...

Tbc
Jo, 267, 140421, 2350