56.1 Good Son

Jungkook looking down on the floor, heart sank deeper listening to the mother. He once thought that the mother will gradually love him if he be a good son, so he did.

He did everything to win her heart, to get pat on his head for getting high score in school, or to be kiss on the cheek for getting number One in sport day. But thats not the case. Even after years living together, he has never felt love or affection from the mother.

He still remember, when the first day he step his feet into Jeon's household, how bright the smile on Mrs. Jeon's face taking him into the house. She showered him with love, until she later know that he is the illegitimate son of her husband.

From that moment, she always scolded him, saying bad words to him, and sometimes didn't allowed him to eat for the whole day just because she didn't want to see his face at the dining table.

He see no more smiles on her face, but only hatred towards him. But he didn't mind that, so he keeps doing things that will make the smile came back. He believed that was just for a while, so he never stop trying to win her.

But when he turned 20, he heard the conversation between his parents, and from then he knew that the mother didn't just hated him, but wanting him to disappear from her life. So they set his marriage with Seokjin, accepted the offer without thinking twice. Making him a pawn to save the family. And that was the caused for him to run away after the wedding.

Even until a moment ago, deep in his heart he still hope for the mother to change. He want to be love, to feel what is mother's love.

But now, the little hope completely disappeared. The red fire that burn his heart has turning blue. He has to accept the fact that the mother's love wasn't made for him.

..

Tbc
Jo, 340, 110223, 1610